Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Memory Box Arboscello Tree Card


With so many Memory Box dies to choice from you can create lots of  scenic cards.  I like to take a dryer sheet and rub it over the die before I cut, I find it releases the die and bits of paper do not stick to the die. 

I have a fun project to share with you today using nothing but Memory Box dies. To create the card scene I started with the Leaf Canopy on the main part of the card. Then I die cut several Arboscello trees and glued them together and used glitter on the leaves. Next, I die cut several Nestled Birds, glued them together and used mounting tape. I used the same technique for the Willow Dragonfly, Puffy Clouds, Deer Trio, Grassland Border and Prim Poppy. The Meadow Leafs and Wildflower Patch are just a single die cut.

Just add a drop of glue and glitter to get the objects to stand out from the card.

I really like how the card turned out and it is easy to make.

Materials: Memory Box Dies
Arboscello Tree, Leaf Canopy, Wildflower Patch, Meadow Leaf, Prim Poppy, Grassland Border,Deer Tri, Puffy Clouds, Willow Dragonfly & Nestled Bird.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work... beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, I didn't realize you were the one that made this card when I saw it on Pinterest and Dave at Memory Box was all excited about this card. It is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis