Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Framed Birdcage (Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Square)



I have a framed birdcage project to share with you today. I embossed the background of the card with a Cuttlebug Polka Dots folder. Next I die cut a frame using the Spellbinders Nestabilities Fleur De Lis Squares and Classic Squares and mounted the frame with a double layer of mounting tape.  That way it really stands up as the focal point for the card.  I used the Memory Box Vintage Bird Cage and Nestled bird and mounted them to the corner of the frame.  Next I die cut a Memory Box Meridian Border twice and attach to the bottom portion of card. For the flowers I used Spellbinders Shapeabilities Layered Poinsettia and a little glitter.
Materials:
Spellbinders Nestabilities – Fleur De Lis Square & Classic Squares
Spellbinders Shapeabilities – Layered Poinsettia
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder – Polka Dots
Memory Box Meridian Border, Vintage Bird Cage & Nestled Bird 
MountingTape, glue & glitter



1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis