Monday, July 16, 2012

Deer Trio (Memory Box)


It is always fun to find ways to use the Memory Box Deer Trio die, so I created a forest scene for my card today.  I die cut the Scalloped Frame using the Spellbinder Classic Scallop & Standard Circles.
I used mounting tape under the frame and glued the deer, grass, flowers and clouds in the background. I attached the tree to the top of frame and added a couple of small butterflies to the leaves.

Memory Box - Deer Trio, Arboscello, Wildflower Patch & Puffy Clouds
Cheery Lyn Designs - Lace Corner Deco F
Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles & Standard Circles
Marvy small butterfly punch
Martha Stewart grass punch

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Diane. I really like the way your tree is growing out of the circle, and those corner flourishes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty and delicate! This layout would be cool used as a winter/Christmas scene as well as you wonderful Halloween inspiration too! So versatile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis