Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Simple White (Spellbinders Floral Ovals)



For my Tuesday project I wanted to create an all-white card.  I think the Spellbinders Nestabilities Floral Ovals are so pretty and the intricate details along the borders really create an elegant card.  I ran two ovals through the die cutting machine and then die cut the center out of one of them.  That way I could emboss the back of the card with a Cuttlebug Kassie’s Brocade but the center of the oval would be untouched.  I used mounting tape and attached the two ovals one on top of each other.  Then die cut some Cheery Lynn Designs Fanciful Flourish and Elizabeth Craft – Dees Distinctively small leaves. The flowers were layers of Memory Box Petal Party. 
Materials:
Spellbinders Nestabilities – Floral ovals
Cuttlebug – Kassie’sBrocade
Memory Box – Petal Party
Elizabeth Craft Designs Dee’s Distinctively Small Leaves
Cheery Lynn Designs – Fanciful Flourish
White cardstock

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis