Thursday, October 4, 2012

All White Bouquet (Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight die)







I have another white on white project to share with you today.  I made this one using the Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight large and medium frames.  By using mounting tape under the frame and some of the flowers you can create fun dimensions. I decided not to emboss anything on this card which makes the flowers stand out against the frame.  After die cutting several Memory Box Fancy Blossoms and Primula Blooms I arranged them near the left corner of the frame and added Dee’s Distinctively small leaves to create branch sprigs along the corner of the frame and under some of the flowers.  To complete the flowers I added Liquid Pearls in Silver Pearl color to the center of the flowers.  This is a really easy card to make using very few materials. 
Materials:
Spellbinders DecorativeLabels Eight
Memory Box Fancy Blossoms & Primula Blooms
Dee’s DistinctivelySmall Leaves
Liquid Pearls – Silver Pearl
Mounting Tape & Glue

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!! I love your elegant and soft design with -LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, I really love all the dimension in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning!!!! You posted a comment on my Thanksgiving card so I decided to check out your gallery at SCS ...which led me to your blog! I am following you now! Love how you use the die cuts!!!! (I am OHMYPAPER!) at SCS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis