Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Honeyblossom Sprig (Memory Box die)



Happy Wednesday morning. I have a Christmas White and Red Sprig card to share with you today. You could use the design for any occasion I just happen to be working on Christmas right now.  The Honeyblossom Sprig is from Memory Box.  I die cut the Spellbinders NestabilitiesFloral Oval and then used a Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Oval  Large (3¾ x 2¾″) to cut out the center. 
I doubled the mounting tape behind the Floral Oval because I wanted to give the frame more dimension. I used the Classic Oval  3 x 2¼″ with red cardstock and attached it behind the Floral Oval.  Next I embossed another piece of white cardstock using the Cuttlebug Polka Dots and glued it under the Red & White frame. 
I die cut the Honeyblossom Sprig in brown and red cardstock and then cut and glued the red flowers over the brown ones.  I die cut four Cherry Lynn Designs Lace Corner Deco F with red cardstock and coated them with Sakura Hobby Craft 3D Crystal lacquer.  I also coated the red flowers from the sprig with the Lacquer.  Once dry I glued the flower sprig to the frame and also the lace Corners.  To complete the card I punched a red Cardinal from a Martha Stewart craft punch.
Materials:
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Polka Dots
Spellbinders Nestabilities Floral & Classic Ovals
Memorybox - Honeyblossom Sprig
Cherry Lynn Designs - Lace Corner Deco F
Martha Stewart - Cardinal punch
Sakura Hobby Craft - 3D Crystal Lacquer
Glue, Mounting Tape
Red, White & Brown cardstock

2 comments:

  1. Love this beautiful red and white Christmas card, Diane! Simply gorgeous!

    I've awarded you the fabulous Liebster Award...details are on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card! Amazing dies and layers. NancyD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis