Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Christmas Surprise (Memory Box Grand Madison Window, Shutter & Antique Lamp Post)

Please click on picture for better view

I wanted to make a fun and easy card for the holiday that would not use too many products. I found some patterned scrap paper with a design and decided to use it for the background. I die cut two Memory Box Grand Madison Window Shutters in red, the Grand Madison Window in white and an Antique Lamp post in tan.

I then added Martha Stewart icicles to the top and bottom of the completed window. I had some old K & C Christmas stickers which I thought would make a fun scene in the window. To complete the card I die cut two red Cheery Lynn Designs Lace Corner Deco F and the Frosty the Snowman in white. I hope this card brings you a little cheer.

Materials: Memory Box Grand Madison Window, Grand Madison Shutter & Antique Lamp Post Cheery Lynn Designs Lace Corner Deco F & Frosty the Snowman
Martha Stewart Icicles punch
K & C Company stickers

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous Christmas scene you have created! Santa is so cute peeking through the window! Love those lace corners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnifique!!!
    J'adore.
    Bises.
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! this card is adorable also!! Love those icecicles!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Christmas window scene Diane, so many goodies to look at through the window panes. The icicles give it a very special winter look, along with the snowman! Hugs, Annie B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis