Sunday, November 25, 2012

Season's Greeting (Memory Box Grand Madison Window & Shutters)



I die cut the window twice once in white and once in red.  I then embossed the red cardstock so I could use the pattern to cut the red frame for the window.  After cutting the red part out I glued it to the window and added the two shutters.  I used Sakura Hobby Craft 3D Crystal Lacquer and a small dusting of Crystal Ultrafine Transparent glitter on each shutter just to make it stand out from the window frame.  I topped the window with the Snow Writer and dusted it with glitter. I glued the two cut pieces from the Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace punch at angles for the curtains.

To create the wreath I used the  2⅜″ circle with the 1⅞″ in green which cuts out a perfect wreath template.  Then just glue the oak leafs around the frame, add the bow and finish with Stickles Xmas Red glitter glue for little berries.

After die cutting the Cottage Cutz Candle Holder I only used the candle part and added Stickles Xmas Red & Yellow glitter glue.  To create the greenery I used the Martha Stewart branch and holly leaf and added the Stickles Red glitter glue for more berries.

After die cutting the Spellbinders Fancy Tag I added a gold Season's Greeting sticker and coated the entire piece with the Sakura Hobby Craft 3D Crystal Lacquer.  When it dried I added the two Jolee's Boutique Poinsettias.

To finish I used glitter cardstock and added the Marvy Snowflake at the top.

Materials:
Memory Box Grand Madison Window & Grand Madison Window Shutter
Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circle large & Shapeabilities Fancy Tags Two
Cottage Cutz Candle Holder Mini
Martha Stewart PATP Eyelet Lace, bow, branch & holly leaf
Punch Bunch oak leaf
Marvy Snowflake
DecoArt Snow Writer
Stickles Xmas Red glitter glue
Art Glitter Designer dries clear glue & Crystal Ultrafine Transparent glitter.
Sakura Hobby Craft 3D Crystal Lacquer
Jolee's Boutique Poinsettias

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the shutters.. Thank you for the detailed instructions..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my card in the gallery @ SCS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, want to thank you for being so supportive over at splitcoaststampers, it really helps build a community of crafting friends when someone like you leaves an encouraging comment.
    I need to get that very versatile window die cut, the possibilites are endless. I love your card scene and as I was reading how you did it understood that it took a lot of steps to get such a fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Diane! I just love the window die with all the possibilities. All your cards are absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis