Sunday, November 18, 2012

Singing Snowmen (Memory Box Frostyville Border)


This is a simple and quick card to make.  Die cut the large circle (3¾″) in white cardstock and then trim around your tag to fit inside the circle and glue.  Run 1/8" double sided Wonder Tape around the edge of the circle. Die cut another large circle (3¾″) with the Grafix Clear-lay plastic film and attach to circle over snowmen.  Then using white cardstock die cut the large (3¾″) and (3¼″) together to get a ring, attach over plastic film to the front of snowglobe.  Using the bottom of the Memory box snowglobe die cut the base in brown and glue slightly under top. If you don't have the snowglobe die to use for the base just use an E.K. Success Large Slim Paper Punch - Photo Labels.

Die cut two white Frostyville Borders and glue in place; add a few snowflakes and you are done.  The reason I did not use the Memory Box Snowglobe top is because I needed a bigger circle for the snowglobe.

Materials:
Memory Box Frostyville Border & Large Snowglobe
Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circle Large
Carol Wilson Fine Arts Christmas Tag (After 32 years ‘Carol Wilson Fine Arts, Inc’ has gone out of business. )
Grafix Clear-lay plastic film
Art Institute Glitter Glue Designer Dries Clear, Wonder Tape 1/8"double sided

7 comments:

  1. Love your frostyville snow globe as well. Thanks for your comment on my hello winter card on SCS. Don't you just love memory box dies? I can't get enough of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card, hope you have a fabulous day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I found your blog as I always love your cards. I adore snowmen and yours are sooooooo cute. Of course, I love the Frostyville border die.
    BTW, you have a very cool blog background. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snowmen are very fun! I love the borders! TFS... Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'adore!
    Ils sont trop mignons ces bonhommes de neige chanteurs!
    Bises.
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this gorgeous holiday card with your festive singing snowmen!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis