Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Curious Cat (Memory Box)


 I really enjoy making greeting cards that tell a story and I thought and all white card would be fun to create.  So today my card is about the curious cat, perched on a fence deciding how to reach the butterflies nestled in the Oak tree.

To create the frame die cut the larger Labels Four and then use the smaller one to cut out the frame.  Apply mounting tape to the back of frame.  After die cutting the Oak tree, emboss with wood grain folder, apply Crystal Lacquer and let dry.  Attach Fence to back of frame, then Oak tree, add cat in front to frame, and use small amount of mounting tape to bike before attaching.  Sprinkle butterflies around tree and finish with bird.

Materials:
Memory Box Grand Oak Tree, Picket Fence, Bicycle, Curious Cat & Nestled Bird
Spellbinders M-Bossabilities WoodGrain Folder
Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Labels Four (4⅜ x 6⅞″ & 3⅞ x 6″)
Marvy small Butterfly punch
Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer
Mounting Tape & Glue

15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful white scene you created here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply fabulous! I love every element you've added to this gorgeous creation! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, and really does tell a story...a lot of time went into this card! and it was worth it...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Diane,
    I adore this card with the cat which would like to play with the bird!!!
    Here is a good idea.
    I would doubtless make a lift of this magnificent card.
    Good day.
    Kisses.
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love all the white!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is stunning all in white!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - this is one of the coolest things I have seen in a long time. Impressive work here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Diane,

    Thank you for stopping to visit me. I just adore your curious kitty card. The white on white with all the elements is gorgeous! I can't seem to get enough of the Memory Box dies. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your cards are very intricate and lovely
    glad that you are using MB dies...:)
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool! I like the white on white scene and the dimension and textures of all the elements!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your white card with kitty and butterflies is stunning. Super work. Thanks for viewing my long neglected blog and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Diane, fantastic card, I love all of the details! Thanks for your visit too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis