Sunday, May 19, 2013

Black & White Card (Spellbinders Classic Petal, Lattice, Oval & Memory Box Fabulous Phlox & Meadow Leaf)


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog, thank you to all the new followers, you know who you are. I really appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time from your busy day to bring joy to others.

I have been in a Spring mood for a while now; the weather does not seem to be cooperating.  I just can't take a decent picture when it is cloudy all day.

I wanted to share another card I made today.
 
Materials:
Cuttlebug Kassie's Brocade Embossing Folder
Martha Stewart Fern Leaf Punch
Memory Box Lavish Branch, Fabulous Phlox & Meadow Leaf
Spellbinders Edgeabilities Classic Petal (border just die cut two pieces and add circles)
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Basic Lattice
Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Ovals & Floral Ovals

21 comments:

  1. This is so stunning Diane a truely elegant card. I love your design and the colour combo, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely mind blowing Diane. I love the black and white combo. Fabulous card. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, so elegant in black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Diane and thank you so much for your comments on my blog huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a stunning card Diane...I just think black and white is so classy....I am following you on blog lovin....so I can see your lovely creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black on white is always beautiful but your card is stunning! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - so elegant. Love the embossing and the wonderful flowers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love the way you arranged everything!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! The black and white looks so sharp and the embossing is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow ! So Elegant card in black and white !I loved the combination of embossed bg with die-cuts and lovely flowers !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Diane, the black/white is so effective.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Diane, the black and white combination is quite stunning.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. striking! I love the border, I could not decipher what it is??
    I love the texture and all the dies used
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous! Stunning mix of die cuts and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the contrast of the black and white and all that texture. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!!! Your creation is so very elegant - wow! I appreciate your visit and kind words!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous....love all the different die cuts you showcased to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous! I am your latest follower...look forward to seeing more of your wonderfully creative cards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another stunning card Diane, I just love the colours and dies.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this!! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis