Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Simply White Delight


This was such a quick and easy card to make.  I first die cut the Decorative Labels Eight, then added the Palace Oval Frame to the center.  Next I die cut two sets of Fabulous Phlox and glued them together and added the Primula Blooms to the flower center.  I attached the die cut Small lace Faerie Queen to the bottom of Oval Frame.

To create the punched edge for card you need to cut a piece of cardstock 5" X 11".  Punch corners first and then work your way up the sides of paper.  I did not punch the back bottom of card.   When attaching Decorative Labels Eight fit piece inside punched area so top is slightly above the fold.

Materials:
Cherry Lynn Designs Small Lace Faerie Queen w/Angel Wing
Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Punch Around the Page set
Memory Box Palace Oval Frame, Fabulous Pholx & Primula Blooms
Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Labels Eight (4 x 5⅝”)
Glue

18 comments:

  1. How beautiful Diane. I love the use of the dies and the fact you punched around the page, I must give this a try. Enjoy your Day. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Wow! I just LOVE! this with all the wonderful Die Cuts.
    Right up my street I really like the white on white.
    More greeting from Scotland

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply stunning, and you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scotland again Diane, such an elegant card, the use of the dies is wonderful, I love the butterfly and the pure white is gorgeous, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Diane:
    here bibiana..outstanding...I love the monochromatic style and all those layers...
    the Butterfly is just magnificent...and the labels 8 is so popular right now...
    thanks for sharing
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layers and the white on white is so intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!! All white is such a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful Diane
    Thank you for visiting my blog
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card!! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Diane I wanted to pop over and thank you for your lovely comment on my blog I really appreciate it. Diane I have to say that this is incredibly beautiful, the die cuts and design look so classy the detail is amazing, awesome card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this remarkable white-on-white beauty!! What exquisite work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi Diane, thank you for popping by my blog, appreciate your lovely comment.
    you have created a beautiful creation, love the white on white, very classy.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waw, this is totally gorgeous, so very elegant. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so very beautiful Diane...love the white on white, just stunning.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is stunning, I love white only cards, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. STunning! What a FABulous design..LOve this white on white.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous - I love all the diecuts and that butterfly is beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful study in white.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis