Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Dare To Sit (Poppystamps Design Team)

Dare to sit

Greetings Fellow Crafters.
To create the cute Ghosts flaming hair, eyes and mouths I took the inside pieces that are leftover from the Delicate Branch Frame The shaped corners work really well if you cut them at an angle and add them behind the Ghosts. Then coat the hair with glaze and sprinkle with glitter and attach the Ghosts to the Madison Park Bench.  Add a white Picket Fence and stately black Grand Oak Tree with the fun orange Party Lanterns and finish with a few small Swooping bats with red glowing eyes. 

Memory Box Materials:
Delicate Branch Frame (98631) (use scrap leftovers)
Grand Oak Tree (98462)
Ghost Trio (98376)
Swooping Bats (98409)

Poppystamps Materials:
Madison Park Bench (881)
Picket Fence (827)
Party Lanterns (835)

Memory Box Paper:
DOT-Squash (77914)

Art Glitter,  glue, Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer


13 comments:

  1. Brilliant Diane, great little ghostly scene, just love the dies, fab card, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane, thanks for the visit and kind words. I'm loving those scary red eyed bats and spooky ghosts.
    Happy crafting, hugs
    Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I wouldn't mind sitting between your cute little ghosts Diane, LOL! (for I'm very fond of Halloween!) You have created such a fun scene here and matched all of the dies beautifully! Hugs, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work, and just love the adorable little bats, how cute!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a darling Halloween scene! I have been pondering over my Halloween papers the past couple of days, eager to start making some fun Halloween cards...and you have started off with a show stopper! Fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute use of these dies. I have the ghosts & fence...never thought to make black ghosts & piece in the fiery bits. Gotta check to see if I have the tree & now the bench will be on my wishlist! Showed my DH your previous Halloween cards, and he loved them. Great use of the MB Poppy dies. Thanks for the inspiration and your kind words at the blog! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

  7. Great Halloween cards, and love your other cards too.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic Halloween card, I love it.
    I also like the Witches laundry card especially the poor cat!!!!
    thank you so much for visiting my Blog and your lovely comment.
    Happy crafting

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Diane,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and viewing some of my latest baking! :) I also do all kinds of mixed media art,not sure how far back into the blog you looked, but I am enjoying your cards!!!!! Fantastic and Halloween is a great time of year and I am tickled to see your creative fun pieces now in August! FUN!
    Have a great weekend!
    Smiles, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coucou Diane,
    J'adore les petits fantômes, ils ont trop sympa!!!
    Bonne et belle journée.
    Bises.
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bold graphic colours you use in your work...the ghosties are fab and so is the tree :-)
    Thanks for dropping by my blog!
    Hugs, LLJ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my this is just sooo darn cute! I love how you've used the die cuts to crate an amazing scene. Great work

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooo cute and very clever, Diane! Love it:)
    DebbieK

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis