Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pilgrim People Punch Art



For those that have stopped by my blog in the past you probably noticed that I really like to use the same punches to create punch art people.  Just by accident did I discover that if you cut the E.K. Success Real Estate Punch a certain way you can create arms, legs, hands, shoes and body.  When I need a narrow body I use the E.K. Success Journal Plate & Bracket punch.

E.K. Success Paper Shaper 1 1/2" circle punch (Head)
Fiskars 1/4" circle punch (eyes) I just trimmed off a bit on mine
Fiskars 1/8" circle punch (pupils)
Fiskars 1/4" circle punch  (nose, just glue two together)

Body
E.K. Success Journal Plate & Bracket punch (shirt)
E.K. Success Journal Plate & Bracket punch (pants, trim center piece so it looks like pants)
Fiskars 2" circle (white trim under head)
Martha Stewart Ribbon bow punch
E.K. Success Real Estate Punch (shoes, arms, hands)

For hat I just used scissors and created something close to what I thought a Pilgrim would wear.

11 comments:

  1. Genius! Your Pilgrim People have such great character, it's amazing that you made them out of punches! Fantastic!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! I'm also amazed that you made these out of punches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable, love your pilgrim punched people. Clever you to figure out the EK Success punch for your arms & legs. I'll be sending your blog link to a buddy who makes lots of punch art. TFS such a cute project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Diane, that is amazing! What a fun idea, brilliant, too, to make people with punches! Take care, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what a great idea and realization, love the people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your use of punches is so very creative! Love your little people - so clever. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Świetne te ludziki. A ile cierpliwości wymaga wycięcie takiego. Gratuluję cierpliwości! Pozdrawiam cieplutko. Dorota 71

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Diane,
    these are super creative people. Fabulous idea, and great use of the punches.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diane a woman after my own heart, I love what you've done with these punches. I love cutting into dies etc....and changing them, cutting bits off etc...
    Happy crafting and thanks for the visit.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute and creative! Thank you for sharing how you did this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ingenious! This would be such fun for kids to see the person take shape. I love your card with the Halloween-in-front-of-the-house scene too. Amazing work with those dies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis