Friday, October 11, 2013

Glitter & Flowers

Greeting Everyone:
I know we all save bits and pieces of things we never got around to using.  I tend to save scraps of cardstock and leftover die cuts that I have, so todays card is created using things I just had.  The red & white frames are Spellbinders, bird, flowers and foliage Memory Box & Poppystamps, I added some die cut glitter cardstock just to create a little bling.

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me comments, I really appreciate your feedback.

Diane

Materials:
Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles & Opulent Ovals
Memory Box Tiny Bubbles, Perched Reedbird, Fabulous Phlox
Poppystamps Gentle Leaf
Dee's Distinctively Dies, Border 3

9 comments:

  1. Hi Diane your card is just beautiful, loving the design and colours, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, looks very intricate!! And all from bits and pieces left over!! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - love all the pieces ! Fabulous card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Love the colours and your papers are fab.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diane, thank you for popping up on my blog, lovely to see you. Your card is amazing from bits and bobs, when i get a new "toy" ie a die I tend to play a bit and am left with loads, will have to use them up sometime. I do love your red and white colour

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Diane, can't believe you made this with 'just scraps'! A wonderful colour combination, too! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Diane, the design is Beautiful... Love those flowers....Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Diane and its amazing to think you used up all your scraps...fabulous design

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous ! Ive just had a peek around your blog its fab x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis