Friday, January 10, 2014

Dancing a Valentine Hello For You


Greetings Everyone

After I die cut the Lady Dancing I re-positioned her arm so she could hold the sparkly heart box.  I coated the heart and bow with Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer and when dry attached to hands.  I die cut the Cheery Lynn Lace Corner Deco F out of glitter card stock.  Sorry the picture does not really show how pretty it looks.

Materials:
Memory Box Lady Dancing (retired)
Spellbinders Classic Hearts
Cheery Lynn Lace Corner Deco F
Martha Stewart Bow punch
Martha Stewart Confetti Heart punch
Sakura 3d Crystal lacquer

7 comments:

  1. So very creative. Love the hearts on her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, she's so pretty and I love the way her arms are reaching up. Love those corner dies too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a beautiful card and love the way she is holding the heart. Very clever of you to reposition her arm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The ballerina is so graceful and pretty. I love how you made her holding the heart box. You're right on top of things with getting valentines made already. I need to get started on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Valentine's Day card, Diane! I love your use of red and white and all that pretty sparkle! Wishing you all the best (and lots of happy creative time!) in 2014! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello darling,
    Beautiful card and the message is outstanding:all you need is love!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so pretty. I love those corners.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis