Thursday, January 9, 2014

Delivering Valentine Wishes

Click on picture for better image.

Good Morning Everyone,

Thank you to everyone that left a comment on the precious card.  I really appreciate you taking the time to stop by.  I love to hear what you think and if in some small way I have given you a new idea of how to use a die or inspired you to try something different.

Wouldn't it be fun to have this dapper gentleman flying in to bring you a Valentine greeting.   After I die cut the Gentlemen I coated the entire piece with the Sakura 3d  Crystal lacquer.  It really gives a nice shine when dry.   I die cut the Cupid and trimmed off the bow part which I added to his arm and some fun hearts and the Cheery Lynn corner pieces.

PS. You can also reposition the legs and arms to give it a different look.  I tend to use parts of  dies to create something new that way you get more use out of them.

Materials:
Martha Stewart Double Hearts Punch Around the Page
Memory Box Gentlemen Leaping (retired die)
Wing Punch
Savvy Stamps Cupid 
Cheery Lynn Lace Corner Deco F
Sakura 3d Crystal Lacquer

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant, you make some fantastic "scene" cards.
    I would never have thought of doing what you did.
    Have a great day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect little "love" card! Love that little guy!! So cute and really like the way he's framed out in all the hearts.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Diane love the way you make scenes on your card huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yet another fabulous card Diane, these are fantastic dies and you've created a wonderful scene, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card,fab image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card Diane and I love the heart punch very much.

    Have a lovely day and great weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diane, Thanks for popping in for a visit. You certainly DO inspire me with these MB dies, & I just got the cupid die, so I'm lovin' how you re-organized that one! This is such a sweet card and perfect as a Valentine. Love the traditional colors, and how you tucked in the corners with the lacy heart border. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card. GReat use of dies/punches, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you are using these dies. Another wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis