Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Love Is In The Air


Good Morning everyone:

For today's card I wanted to create a Poodle but not having a die cut shaped like that I took the Labrador die cut and improvised.  Really all you need to do is trim between the legs, add some circles, a leaf die for the ears a strip for the collar and finish with a fun Rhinestone.

I hope I have inspired all of you very crafty people to look at dies differently and maybe get more use out of them.

PS. the little beret hat is actually the top of a Martha Stewart pumpkin punch.

Materials:
Poppystamps Labrador
Memory Box Tender Leaves (ears)
Fiskars 1/4" & 1" circle punch
Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Punch
Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Hearts (2⅝ x 2¾″)

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Diane, love the cute poodles & fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Love" is right!!! These little guys are so adorable! Very creative to change the breed of the dog too! Cute!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so creative, Diane. You reminded me I need to study my dies and use them in different way. Your car is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diane, I just wanted to thank you so much for leaving me a comment about my presents tags on my blog 'Twine Around'. I got such a shock as I didn't think anyone actually looked at my blog so it was lovely to hear from you. And by the way I love the poodles, they are absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, this card is adorable! The poodles are perfect for a romantic card, and your creativity with the dies is amazing! Love that sweet little beret, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Diane and thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so so clever Diane! To create a poodle out of the labrador! And they look so deliciously French, too, love them! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. I love these ideas you have to be creative with the dies. I would Never have thought to do this. Now I need to modify one of the existing MB doggie dies to make a greyhound! Love this idea you had. Great card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I smile every time I see one of your cards. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Diane, thanks for popping by at my blog! You have very cute cards here -I love these little dogs, they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis