Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Royal Chariot



Greetings Everyone,

Hello to my new followers and everyone that stops by.  Today's card design is for those that might have a little princess they know and need to create a card.

To create the carriage I started with die cutting some blue card stock and the Spellbinders Standard Circle Large (3¾″).  For the door opening I die the Classic Oval (3 x 2¼″).  To create the yellow oval frame I used the (3 x 2¼″) and placed the ( 2¼ x 1¾″) inside of it and you get a nice oval outline.  I just added a half trimmed oval white card stock (3 x 2¼″) for the door and trimmed part of the Impression Obsession Brick House roof trim for the yellow door trim. I added a lamp which I cut off from the Lamp Post die and part of a lamp to the top of carriage. I added some fun pink Plush Curtains inside the carriage. For the wheels I cut apart the Brand New Bicycle and added the wheels to the front, and layered two Vintage Bicycle wheels in the back.

On the corners I added the Cheery Lynn Designs Lace Corner Deco F dies in blue.  The horse I punched a pink Martha Stewart heart and folded it in half for the saddle. I die cut a second tail and used scissors to create a movement effect. Then I added a few pink rhinestones. The mane is a Tender leaf that I snipped with scissors.  The reigns are the Valencia Border cut in half.

Materials:
Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circle Large & Classic Ovals Large
Memory Box Vintage Bicycle, Lamp Post, Valencia Border, Tender Leaves & Brand New Bicycle
Poppy Stamps Trotting Pony & Plush Curtains
Impression Obsession Brick House & Happy Birthday die
Cheery Lynn Designs Lace Corner Deco F
Martha Stewart Heart Punch

26 comments:

  1. Good evening Diane,
    Another stunning scene card that any little princess would love to receive.
    Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Diane, love the carriage.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie j xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card for a little Princess, love the carriage and horse.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Such wonderful creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful card for a little princess :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Cinderella card Diane, perfect for sweet little girls who love pink! (or for grown up girls, for that matter ;-)
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty and fun at the same time! Love the carriage and the wheels!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Diane love the horse and carriage, some little Princess is going to love receiving this
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous carriage fit for a princess, Diane! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Diane, what fab dies and a great scene, wonderful card for a little girl, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Diane your cards while I have been away on holiday are all so lovely I think your latest is my favourite it is just so pretty and such wonderful colours however they are all amazing Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Waw Diane, fab use of dies. A gorgeous card. Flora xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I look at this card I immediately think Cinderella! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and carriage too Diane :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, my, any female, young or old, would feel like a princess getting this pretty card, Diane! I caught up with your other posts, too, and love those butterfly cards you created!! Enjoy the weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Diane, thanks for your recent comment on your blog. Your card is so pretty and detailed. I know a lot of princess-obsessed little girls who would love a card like this. I have not shown many cards on my blog lately, but I hope to get more posted soon. Thanks for staying in touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is so clever! There must be a very happy little princess out there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is amazing what you can create from the various die cuts. This is super. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the detail, the color and the theme! Looked through your previous posts, and your cards are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Wow, how very creative and clever of you too put all these different dies together to make this fantastic scene, some little girl is going to be just thrilled with this masterpiece!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis