Sunday, August 31, 2014

Season's Greetings



Hello and welcome to my blog, a big thanks to my two new followers, gosh I can't believe I now have over 200 followers,  thank you for joining me.

Today's design is on the early side for the holidays but it has been raining here and I am trapped indoors.  To create the Santa you will need to cut the arms and legs off and re-glue them as shown.  I used the coat from the Santa's Laundry which works great, and the sack is actually one of the beards.  I stuffed the sack with candy canes, gum drops and tiny stocking.  Under the tree I added two mice and the tiny train set. I borrowed the witch's shoes because I could not find a good masculine shoe die. You know trying to glue tiny die cut pieces is really hard, miniatures are fun but also a pain.

Materials:
Martha Stewart Ribbon Bow punch
Elizabeth Craft Designs Season's Greetings
Memory Box - Train Set, Tiny Stockings, Tiny Candy Canes, Goodie Gum Drops,Gingerbread Precious Men, Little Mice, Frosted Christmas Tree, Holiday Hats, Beard Set & Gentleman Dancing
Cheery Lynn Designs - Witch's Laundry (shoes) Santa's Laundry (coat)
Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Circle  3⅛″ (tree skirt)

19 comments:

  1. You worked magic with the dies again. I love those bells (a favorite of mine) and the tree is decorated so pretty with the bow. Cute sack of goodies, too.
    Super creation, Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, I love everything you have done with this wonderful creation.
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fabulous Diane, your usual imaginative scene, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane gorgeous, love those bells x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous your tree is just amazing I love this great card love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore those two mice peeping out from under the tree >3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun, creative, and so cute! Love all the little bows on the tree and this cute little Santa - shoes and all! Precious.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Diane. Clever use of the beard and shoes.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely fab card, well done!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun and festive Christmas creation, Diane! Those mice peeking out from under the tree are a precious addition to this sensational holiday design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet, Diane! And I love those mice...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your scenes are always wonderful to look at Diane, brilliant use of all your dies! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Daine, love those little mice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous die cutting make for a wonderful card Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. How adorable! My favorite part is the mice peeking out at the bottom of the tree :)

    Have a fabulous and crafty day!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty
    Stampin On Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  16. My fav is those mice! How adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous Christmas card Diane, love the tree and image a very pretty card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. sweet Christmas card Diana tree is lovely and those mice are so cute.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis