Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Stirring Up Treats


Hi there, I hope you’re well and having a productive week.  While cleaning my glasses the other day the end piece that connects to the temple snapped off.  Well of course they can’t be repaired so off to the Ophthalmologists for an exam and then some place to make a new pair. 

Today's card is using the new Impression Obsession Witch which I just find so cute.  I tucked in the Memory Box Graveyard and Alder Tree, punched a bat and added the cat. Then framed the design using the Spellbinders matting Basics.  Since I can't cut a straight edge these matting dies are great.


On another note the deer in my yard are busy, I was standing on a ladder picking apples and tossing them onto the grass below, when a doe and her fawn come right over and start eating the apples right under the ladder.   They would not go away so I had to get the Mister to stand guard until I was done. Below is a picture of several deer just laying in my flower beds without a care in the world.
Black Tailed Deer

Materials:
Poppy Stamps Curious Cat
Memory Box Grand Alder Tree, Graveyard Landscape
Impression Obsession Witch Brewing
Spellbinders Nestabilities 5 X 7 Matting Basics B
Martha Stewart Bat Punch

17 comments:

  1. Diane I am just loving your Halloween cards so cute,
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another of your stunning "scene" cards. All your Halloween cards are amazing.
    Can just picture the deer, what a terrific thing to experience. We have lots of deer around here but none tame enough to come the garden.
    Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane, what a fabulous card, the halloween dies are pure magic.
    Love your story of the deer stealing your apples. What a wonderful place you must live to have these gorgeous animals coming into your garden. hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card in black and white!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the silhouette effect, great dies and lovely card. How very brave of the deer, wish I had seen that.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card, I love the black and white.
    I can't believe you have deer just laying in your garden like that!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, wonderful photograph of the deer :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Diane I love this wonderful card the black and white theme is super and those image really stand out another superb Halloween make. Wow how awesome to have wild deer in your garden they look so at home.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really cute card for Halloween....not sure which I love more....card or deer picture? LOL Annie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, great mix of dies. A gorgeous snap of the deer x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this fabulous black and white Halloween design!! Awesome work, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always have something nice cooking, Diane! Such a fun card, great use of dies again! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card. The Witch with her cauldron looks good. The deer look very relaxed in your borders. I used to work in an office set in the grounds of a large country property and we regularly had the Roebuck deer come up to the office windows to see what we were up to. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What cute dies and a fabulous card! I haven't had time to make any Halloween cards yet, but I would love to before the day arrives. Gosh, I need a trip to the opthamologist, too. My glasses keep falling apart. What a pain! The deer are so lovely posed there in your garden. I've had to make allowances for the deer in my garden, planting things they don't care for and still taking the occasional hit. Their visits are fewer since we've had the dogs, though.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fantastic card, I love your striking black and white design! Wow, your photo is brilliant - how lovely to have deer in your garden!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun scene! Wow I can't believe how the deer come right up to you and lay in your flower beds, that is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis