Sunday, November 9, 2014

Penguin Greeting


Its time again for the Penguins to come out and play.  I die cut them in black and then white card stock, to create the tummies I cut oval shapes.  I know you can not see it but I added a copper Viva Decor on the beaks.

I die cut the center circle using the Impression Obsession Circle Shaker Frame die and then added a deckle cut snow bank.  I used Glossy Accents and the Recollections Snow Glitter on the tree.  The raindrops are Viva Decor Glass Effects.  For the corners I used Cheery Lynn Designs Lace Corner Deco F die.

Materials:
Impression Obsession -  Circle Shaker Frame Die
Memory Box Playful Penguins
Cheery Lynn Designs Lace Corner Deco F die
Elizabeth Craft Designs - Season Greetings
Viva Decor Glass Effects
Recollections Snow Glitter
Fiskars Deckle scissors

16 comments:

  1. I love the penguins, beautiful!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Dianne. I love penguin too. Enjoy your Evening. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just fabulous, love those penguins.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Diane, love it.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the framed penguins and beautiful corner dies-you can see the gold beaks if you click on the card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little penguins are so adorable and your card is beautiful! I'll have to look for the snow glitter now. SOOOO pretty and fun!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got one w/penguins ready to post too, this card is so adorable, I love these creatures. Such a cute card, Diane.
    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, lovely layout, love those penguins :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love, those adorable Penquins.
    Fantastic "scene" and design
    Have a fantastic day
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sensational out-of-the-box design, Diane! I love these fabulous penguins and your beautiful snowy scene!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous creation, love the colours and papers used...
    aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  12. your penguins are just too cute, sweet scene!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful colors Diane to go along with the beauty of your card...love the snow on the tree and those penguins are adorable.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. The snow glitter on the tree turned out spectacular. Cute little penguins. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis