Thursday, November 6, 2014

Waiting For My Folks


Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy today's design.  I know when I had pets they were always waiting for me as soon as they heard the car pull up.

I used Viva Decor pens on the stair case for the berries, and then again on the tree to create a variety of holiday ornaments. I tucked the cat at the top of the staircase and the dog waiting by the door.

Materials:
Poppy Stamps Leafy Garland, Curious Cat, Dachshund & Elegant Stair Frame
Memory Box Frosted Christmas Tree, Graceful Chandelier & Train Set
Viva Decor pens

11 comments:

  1. Love this, what a beautiful scene xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very homely scene and love the staircase.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this its just perfect exactly what pets do, you've captured it perfectly in your gorgeous Christmas scene its beautiful Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Viva pen makes such cute little "ornaments" on the tree! I LOVE the dog and cat in this scene too. Looks just like our little doxie Rambo! Cute and pretty card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just awesome. Love those waiting pets....you can always count on a good greeting from them. I really like the little ornaments, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fab card, Diane, love all your details!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful scene and love all the die-cuts
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely cards Diane . . . they all look like real winners to me! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love it! Just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis