Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Holiday Cheer



Last year I made this design in all white but I thought it would be fun to update it and add just a little color.  The Grand Oak Tree is die cut in glitter card stock even though the picture may not show it very well.  I added gold bells to the Deer's antlers, a heart shaped saddle and some leftover silver circles for jingle bells around its neck and saddle.

Sadly my picture taking is really terrible.

Thank you for visiting my blog and big thanks for those who take the time to leave a comment or join as a follower.  I always try to hop over to those that have blogs to return the favor.

Materials:
Memory Box Grand Oak Tree, Woodland Deer & Holiday Bells
Poppy Stamps Small Blooming Poinsettia
Spellbinders - Grand Nestabilities - Grand Labels Four (4-7/8" x 7-5/8" & 4-3/8" x 6-7/8)
Martha Stewart Cardinal, heart & aspen snowflake punch
Viva Decor Gold Pen

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love WoW and the dash of colour :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card, love, love, love it
    Have a great day

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful this is a very elegant design I love the white with splashes of sparkle just gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gold bells look fabulous on that cute deer! Also love the saddle!!! A beautiful card and love the touches of color.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so so beautiful Diane, love the glittery paper, really lovely! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous Christmas card! The white on white with a bit of color looks amazing! Beautiful design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful. I have never seen the fantastic tree before, but have written the name of the die, so I can try to find it. Your Card with the dancing lady is also very fine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is not a bad photo at all I can see the glitter card, only problem was at first glance I thought the saddle was a bird that you had chopped the head off lol. but that was my eyes.
    Fabulous card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Diane this is so beautiful and very classy looking, the die cuts and sparkle look fantastic .
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello I like your card very much! The photo is not terrible :-) Thanks for visiting my blog. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card! Love the winter white!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fabulous white-on-white holiday design, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty Diane. Love it. I used the very same deer die the other die. I bought it when I was in US!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card...so pretty!!!
    hugs bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is stunning! I love the little bits of color.

    Have a fabulous and crafty day!
    Amber
    Stampin On Stuff
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful die-cuts love the tree and white on white
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just love this winter scene, fantastic x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis