Monday, December 15, 2014

Holiday Window



Thank you for visiting my blog and big thanks for those who take the time to leave a comment or join as a follower.  I always try to hop over to those that have blogs to return the favor.

Today's offering was created from left over die cut pieces I had but could not figure out what to do with them.  I sometimes start different designs and then find they just are not working and throw them out.  I thought is would be fun to try to use the Holly Holiday Frame which I am sure I have never used before.

Materials:
Memory Box - Holly Holiday Frame Set & Frosted Christmas
Poppy Stamps - Small Madison Arched Window
Cheery Lynn Designs Lace Corner Deco F
Viva Decor Paper Pens (tree decoration)
Spellbinders Wood Grain embossing folder
Week 5 Paperwhites they are really putting on the growth.


15 comments:

  1. Another great card using your wonderful design techniques.
    I really like that frame Die, never seen that one before.
    My goodness those bulbs are growing very fast!!?
    Have a great week

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great make and love the holly frame and the very large tree behind the window, blocking out all the light lol.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Diane that window tree design looks divine.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the pretty corners.
    The paperwhites are really springing up now :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my the bulbs really have had a growth spurt-beautiful card love the window frame and embossed background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning as always Diane and I see that your paper whites are coming along quite nicely what a breathe of spring they will be when they bloom.
    Hugs
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderful! I love window designs and this one is so festive and elegant!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing what can be created with leftovers!! Super card and the bulbs are looking fab :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous and very stylish window Diane, love the see through effect, so very pretty! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous design love the window and tree. those bulbs are certainly taking off love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card !
    I love the look and the dies used are fabulous.
    Thank you for your so nice comment in my blog.
    Best of the Holidays.
    Hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry I've been absent, Diane. I've enjoyed scrolling through what I've missed. Your cards are always so impeccably made and fantastic!! Happy holidays to you and yours and all the best in the new year! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a terrific snippets card, with all your leftover bits. It turned out just beautifully, and the trimmed tree through that lovely window die is so very pretty (don't think I've seen that die either). Wood grain EF was perfect for this one, ditto the pretty red lacey corners. Lots of wonderful & colorful details. Love it! TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis