Saturday, January 17, 2015

Cupid silhouette


Hello fellow crafter's,  welcome to my blog, thank you for paying me a visit.  If you have time to leave a comment  that is always wonderful I always enjoy reading them.  I hope today's design inspires you to get out the craft paper and make your own special creation.  I went for a simple silhouette style using only 3 dies. I die cut the corner pieces, then the center heart and cupid.  Next, I used a nice cream color for the background and framed it with the card stock.

Materials:
Impression Obsession - Cupids
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Heart
Cheery Lynn - Deco F Corner die

18 comments:

  1. This is wonderful!
    I read back to catch up!
    Your vacation photos are amazing, and your projects a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet and adorable Diane.
    Hugs
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards since I last popped in Diane :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diane I love this gorgeous and very romantic classy looking card it is really striking.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous romantic card Diane, love the red and white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A totally adorable Valentine's card Diane, made with lots of love! So pretty!
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Valentine's card Diane, love the cupid die and your design, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So striking..love the colors and dies you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the frilly corners on this sweet valentine, Diane! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and so elegant! You must have an amazing die collection!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your design. Super CAS style. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your silhouette style to this card gives it a real elegance. Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis