Saturday, February 14, 2015

2nd Panorama Egg Card With More Bling


Good morning everyone, well today my new carpet is being installed and I am hiding in my craft room so I am out of the installers way.  I can't not believe how sandy the old carpet/pad was when I was ripping it up. I swept, vacuumed and still there was sand. 

For today's design I thought I would try one more design with just a little more detail.   I formed the flowers with my stylus and molding pad and attached the tiny daisies on the outside of the first oval and then dotted them with a little orange Viva Decor Pen (I absolutely love those pens). 

I once again used mounting tape under the first two ovals to give it a little dimension. Next, I attached the grass in front, bunny and chicks.  On the third oval in the back I added the basket, bunnies, bird and flower stem.  Really you could make these Panorama egg designs smaller I just wanted to be able to get as much detail as possible in them. 

Thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor. 

I am tickled pink to introduce you to my new friends and followers.
Danni's dreams , Cherri (stampnboomer) & Jackie (I don't see a blog for you).  Thank you for joining and I look forward to seeing all your lovely creations.

Materials:
Spellbinders Grand Ovals 
Memory Box - Baby chicks, Bountiful Basket, Evershan Branch, Forest Hummingbirds & Delicate Nest
Poppy Stamps - Chocolate Bunny & Fuzzy Bunnies 
Martha Stewart Grass Punch
Viva Decor Orange Pen
Scott Mounting Tape
EK Success daisy punch
Sizzix Accessory Tool Kit - Inspired by Susan Tierney Cockburn (This kit is a must for shaping flowers)



28 comments:

  1. A delightful card with lots of depth :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Diane, this is so beautiful, so lovely...I love the yellow flowers...:-), well done!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Dianne,
    Another of you stunning Scene Cards.
    Love all those wonderful little embellishments to make up the "picture"
    Bet the floor looks really good. I have have been doing away with carpets for the reasons you mention. To me they are "messy" hubby who's business was in Carpets hates "hard flooring" however it's me that does the cleaning!!!
    Have a fantastic day
    Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diane,

    Beautiful creations, love all the tiny flowers around the oval and the depth you have created, so pretty.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie j xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a charming colourful card Diane, lovely dies and design, just perfect for Sring and Easter, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another super design; love the flower border :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Easter card Diane with all these cute details, so so pretty! Hope you like your new carpet, must be quite a change! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this with the daisies & sparkly eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those daisy's are fabulous, lot of patience needed there I presume, love the ovals and the cute bunny.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing Dianne. The detail is incredible, all those tiny flowers!Wow!! And a cute bunny too. Hugs, Carol s.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card easter.
    Very fabulous all these details.
    Hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Card you show today and also the two last ones they are adoring. I love all the coulors but may say that the White in White are just as wonderfull.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You must have an abundance of patience. This card is so beautiful, love all those little flowers and the details of the others.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gloriously colourful and cheery! The daisies, sparkly bow and eggs just add to your gorgeous card Diane. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog Diane. Your cards are really beautiful. Just love all those little yellow flowers, that must have taken some time to glue them all down! I am a new follower. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love both of these. I went on pinterest with the search words Easter sugar egg card and you popped right up! I am stealing your ideas for my class. Now, off to buy more dies, oh my!

    Lisa M

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous creation Diane I have always loved the panorama eggs and yours is perfect.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. You do these panorama cards so well! And even though you've used the same materials for several cards they look so different, that's something I admire, being able to use your stash in so many different ways....

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous Easter scene framed with spring blossoms, Diane! Remarkable work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Diane, this card is just adorable as the other! I just love those little yellow flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a delightful scene, Diane ... such wonderful spring colours and fabulous detailing! Thanks so much for your visit, and for your sweet words ... I so appreciate it! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is so sweet :)
    I like your flowers around the frame, so cute

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, this is beautiful and so amazingly detailed! I am in awe over this scene!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a super cute Easter card! The scene is amazing and I just love all the details:) Love it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh Wow Diane this is absolutely gorgeous I love that little scene and what awesome, beautiful little flowers they make a fantastic frame I love it so much.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh wow this is fabulous!! What a great scene you've created! I just love the flowers round the edge too!
    Thought I was following you before but then couldn't find you lol
    Just followed you now :-)
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the scene you created -love all the dies,flower frame and little sparkly eggs
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis