Sunday, March 1, 2015

Basket Of Chicks

Thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment I try really hard to return the favor. 

Today's design was so easy I just die cut Pink card stock and the Grand Labels Twenty-Three piece (5" x 4") then lined up the (3 x 4" from regular set)  onto the (5" x 4") and die cut it again.  That way it creates a wider frame to work with and makes adding the mounting tape easier on the backside.  

I cut a piece of white card stock 6" X 5" and added mounting tape then attached the pink frame to it.  I then added the punched grass, basket, little chicks, bow and butterflies to create the fun scene.  

Materials:
Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Labels Twenty-Three & Spellbinders  Labels Twenty-Three - standard set - (5" x 4" from Grand set,  3" x 4" from regular set)
Memory Box - Baby Chicks & Woven Basket
Martha Stewart Grass & Bow punch
E.K. Success small Butterfly punch
Scotch Mounting Tape
Viva Decor Black Pen


Second card Idea Panorama Scene


Panorama Scene Folded Flat
Panorama Scene Open
Not sure if you can see the details very well in the picture or not but I thought it would be fun to try something different. I took a 12" X 12" piece of double sided card stock and laid out two different Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders, one fairly low on the paper and the other set higher on the paper and then die cut them out and scored the paper at  4"  & 8". 

That way you get a perfect fold when done.  I then added on the back of the white card stock just the tree from the Snowy Tree Landscape and the two bunnies.  On the reverse brown paper on the backside I attached the deer and Frosted Christmas tree.  Then on the last fold in back I attached another Frosted Christmas Tree.  

Materials:
Memory Box Snow Tree Landscape, Frosted Christmas Tree &  Deer Trio
Poppy Stamps - Fluffy Bunny & Fuzz Bunnies
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Border

35 comments:

  1. Great cards,i really love the wee chicks... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Easter card- love the chicks and the basket with the pretty pink bow! The scene with the trees & deer is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created 2 wonderful scenes here. I love the beautiful bright colours of the first one. Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. More of your fantastic Scene Cards, love them both.
    I really like the idea of the Snow Scene it is stunning.
    Have a great week
    Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word Diane what beautiful creations you have made here, I totally adore those cute little chicks on the first card also that wonderful frame, that second card is awesome full of nature's beauty, superb makes.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Diane,

    Fabulous Easter card, love it. Love your Scenery card too with the Deer, gorgeous.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them both butr the stag one is my favourite :) Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful easter card and love your panorama scene x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find this delightful basket of chicks quite enchanting, Diane!! Precious card.

    The second card is a stunning beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what wonderful cards Diane, the deer one is amazing and the Easter one is just perfect, gorgeous dies ans colours, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Diane 2 wonderful makes , such a master creating scenes xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of your cards are lovely Diane, your Easter card is most adorable with the cute chickens and your pop up deer card is terrific, great design! Hugs, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are so pretty. The first one reminds me again of a panoramic Easter egg scene. And the second has a great, unique shape. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two stunning designs, fabulous Easter cards and totally love the Christmas card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two gorgeous cards. Love the adorable little chicks and a brilliant Christmas card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two very wonderful cards! Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can this basket of chicks card be any cuter? I just love this scene!! Butterflies, chicks and all. And AWESOME folding and design on your Christmas card. You totally knock my socks off with this Christmas card. Very creative, Diane! I've become a follower of your blog. It's always a treat for me when I visit here. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another adorable Easter card :)
    I have to say I love the deer scene card, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my...so adorable! Really like your work....

    ReplyDelete
  20. That first card is so cute with all those chicks and I LOVE the tree-scape, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love both of the Cards. So cute with the chickens with the basket. Such a wonderful easter card :)
    The second card is just adorable with the bunnys and the deer.
    Love them

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is just so lovely a gorgeous design .Sorry not been commenting but just back from a long holiday you have made some amazing things while I've been away fabulous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Diana that basket full of chicks is adorable and what a wonderful scene with the deer and rabbits the details come through very well and that is a great fold.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  24. I know you make the sweetest eater cards, this one is no exception, but I must admit I love that winter scene you've created! An original shape and design, perfect fir both winter and Christmas, whatever you need it for...

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMgosh! This is a wonderful card, I'm really crazy about this one for sure.
    I must try to do something similar someday. Diane, you just amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Two gorgeous creations Diane....just love what you do with die cuts. So very creative. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a fun Easter card- love the chicks.Love your panorama card .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love both your cards but the second one just got me thinkin..... That is so clever of you. It would be a perfect mans card which are So hard to come up with.... Thanks for sharing!
    And thanks for stopping by my place and the kind words too!

    ReplyDelete
  29. It's a pleasure to visit and leave a comment, Diane. Thank you for yours to me! Your pretty spring card is so bright and cheerful and that panorama scene card just takes my breath away! What a work of art!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  30. Diane that basket of chicks is just the most precious thing :-) and your panorama winter scene is elegant. Lovely cards

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your basket of chick's is adorable! I love the frame around it as well. Your winter panorama card is lovely and so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fabulous cards Diane! I'm inspired to use the chicks and basket now! Love the Winter scene card too! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  33. The basket of chicks are too sweet, they will be a delightful little gift! Love the panorama scene!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Both Cards are fantastic but the winterscene are fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis