Monday, March 16, 2015

Easter Cottage




A warm welcome and thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor. 

I am tickled pink to introduce you to my new friends and followers:
Gracie of One Saylors Log Angelique of Annigide blog & Dortesjs of Fasters Korthus blog

I first die cut the yellow oval for the house and added the windows, curtains, door and scalloped white top.  I then attached the chimney on the back of oval.  After die cutting the Chocolate Bunny I attached the fun pink hat using the top part of the donut die.  To the small country basket I added some grass and glitter eggs from the Delicate Nest set.  I die cut the stitched hillside border and added a layer of punched grass behind it.  Then cut the fence piece to fit on both sides of the card.  I added three baby chicks and colored their beaks and dotted the eyes and door knob with Viva Decor Black pen.

Materials:
Spellbinders Grand Ovals4¼ x 5⅝”) House
Taylored Expression - Little Bits Donut (top part for hat)
Impression Obsession - Fence & Square House (just chimney)
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Border
Memory Box - Baby Chicks & Delicate Nest (just the eggs)
Poppy Stamps Chocolate Bunny, Country Baskets, Madison House & Plush Curtains
Martha Stewart - Grass Punch
Viva Decor Black Pen













28 comments:

  1. Brilliant what a fantastic card.
    Love all the wonderful details making a great scene
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This us such a lovely card, I love the bright colours and the clever use of the different dies yo create your scene. Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this sweet Easter scene especially the Easter house. So fun and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, pretty card. Love the little scene and the bunny. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous scene as always.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've excelled with this design its just gorgeous love it love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sitting here die-cutting eggs, then I said, think I'll go see what Diane is doing, and there it is, an Egg, made into a house! How adorable, really!
    and your Choc. Bunny card before this being carried away with Baloons,
    just too sweet for words, thanks for giving me lots of smiles today. Annie B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Diane I would love a little cottage like that, such lovely colours a great design, super, super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Everything you make with that bunny and those little chicks are so cute! I love the egg shaped house with the grass out front and the white fence :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I admire your work, Diane, and thank you for linking to my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice eastercard!!

    Grtz Giny

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, could be used for a new home card as well :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute, very colourful and sweet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh so sweet Diane, you find the most amazing dies to make your scene, love it, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are having tons of fun with your bunnies, Diane!! I swear, your cards are the happiest ones in Blogland!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh an Easter egg house. That won't last long lol ;-) Great card

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I love the Egg House with Mama Easter Bunny! Really beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh how I'd love to spend some time in your Easter Egg House, Diane! Fantastic make, love how you dressed up the bunny's hat, so so pretty! Hugs, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely seasonal card. The chicks are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. New follower here! Your card is so adorable! I really like the quilting (sewing?) done around the edge of the rolling hills. What a fun card! Hugz! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi, Diana
    thanks for your lovely comment!
    What a cute scene you've created!! And your card is totally adorable!
    The dies are gorgeous and I don't have them
    hugs Regina

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your cute card - the bunnies are so sweet:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a cute egg house! This is a fun detailed design, very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like how you used the egg as the cottage. Very cute! Your bunny's Easter bonnet is sweet too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this Diane, what a gorgeous make, so much detail.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a fun card Diane! Love your design, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cute card, Diane.Love the Easter bunny and the much details.

    Gr,Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful scene as always love the die-cuts and little chicks
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis