Thursday, March 5, 2015

Making Deliveries


A warm welcome and thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor. 

I am tickled pink to introduce you to my new friends and followers:
Martha of Martha's Favorites , Ka of Stamping Smiles Design, Debbie of Debbie Kreed Blog & Jenelle of Blue Lily Sentiments
I know the Easter Bunny has many modes of transportation, you probably have seen cards with him a riding a cart, driving a train or sailing in a hot air balloon.  He has to get those goodies delivered before Easter so I hope he is pedaling fast. Maybe I should have added jet packs to the bike?

So today's card was designed with that in mind, it  was quick and easy.  I created the pink frame using the Grand Labels Four 4⅜ x 6⅞" &  3⅞ x 6" dies together. I then die cut the bunny, basket, bicycle, eggs & chick and attached to center.

I formed the flowers with my stylus and molding pad and attached the tiny daisies on the wheels and basket and then dotted them with a little gold Viva Decor Pen.  

Materials:
Memory Box - Baby chicks, Vintage Bicycle & Delicate Nest
Poppy Stamps - Chocolate Bunny & Bushel Basket
E.K. Success Small Daisy punch
Spellbinders - Grand Labels Four (4⅜ x 6⅞" &  3⅞ x 6") To create pink frame
Viva Decor Gold pen
Sizzix Accessory Tool Kit - Inspired by Susan Tierney Cockburn (This kit is a must for shaping flowers)



33 comments:

  1. Love the bright colours on this cute card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane, This is a fabulous card. I do hope your bunny can pedal fast enough to make all his deliveries lol. Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ideas are so wonderful!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Easter card Diane, love the colours.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Diane,
    Wow! how cute is that??
    Love the whole design.
    Have great weekend
    Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness soo cute!!! Go go go bunny :-)
    Love the lil chick, eggs and flowers in the basket! So beautifully made
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. t
    This is stunning such lovely tiny details and a gorgeous design . Fabulous love and hugs Carle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Easter bunny mode of transportation & the outfit you created for him. So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the scene you created..that bunny is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just amazing Diane, love the scene and the dies are fantastic, Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, diana, thanks for your nice comment.
    You make lovely cards, i like the way you use the punches.
    I became your follower.....

    Hugs Giny

    ReplyDelete
  12. super, super cute Diane! Sure to make a gal smile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your bunny is too cute, love his outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fab fun card, the dies are great.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another sweet card and love the bunny and bike. gorgeous flowers to. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your bunny is so cute riding his bike! I love the frame as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card , looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the dimension! I'm scraplifting/pinning this!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these scenes you create with your dies! Super industrious little bunny riding that bike with a basket full of Easter goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So glad you stopped by my blog and visited so I could find your wonderful blog, such cute cards, this is adorable, and I really like the Easter egg with the lattice work (not sure how to describe it). I am your newest follower, would be great to have you as a follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am sure Mr. Bunny would have been cute with a jet pack but he looks adorable on his bike. Pedal fast, Mr. Bunny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just darling and as clever as all your cards are! Love it!
    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  23. Another cute card.
    I love the basket on the penny farthing

    ReplyDelete
  24. Easter is my favorite. This is sooooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. My goodness! This is just springtime on a card! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your bunny on a bike is adorable, Diane, fabulous idea again!!
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  27. thank you for your visit to my blog.
    you make so much adorable cards so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  28. That is a real cute bunny you are sharing. Thanks.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a clever use of the bike die, I've got this one but it has never occurred to me it could be a great element on an Easter design!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous design Diane and the rabbit on the trike is so adorable as is the hen in the basket...love it.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the cute bunny with his basket of Easter goodies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your card is so sweet! I love the little bunny on the bike. The details like the flowers on the wheel hubs and buttons and bows on his little jacket are precious.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis