Saturday, April 11, 2015

Fairy Mother's Day Design


A warm welcome and thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor. 

I am tickled pink to introduce you to my new friends and followers:
Donna K of Created by Donna K & Pumpy of Pumpy's Blog

I couldn't resist making a card using my favorite Lady Dancing die, I first die cut her in flesh colored card stock, then using the dress die and pink card stock.  Next I took the large Poinsettia and die cut it with the same pink and cut off and separated the two leaves.  I tucked the two leaves in between the three and voila a flower dress was created.  I used silver Viva Decor to outline the veins and added a gold beaded belt.  I die cut just the head piece of the lady and trimmed with scissors to create the hair and added some gold beads. 

I formed the tiny yellow flowers with my molding pad and stylus and assembled the flowers using the Sizzix Accessory Tool Kit inspired by Susan Tienery Cockburn and attached to the grass. 

I die cut the Floral Oval and then printed the words and die cut it with the Oval Large die and attached the sentiment and fun ladybug.

Materials:
Spellbinders - Floral Ovals & Classic Ovals Large
Memory Box - Lady Dancing & Lovely Lady Bugs
Poppy Stamps - Blooming Poinsettia & Leafy Sprig
Impression Obsession - Tiny Flowers
EK Success Small Daisy Punch
Viva Decor - Glitter Liner Peridot (flower centers)
Viva Decor Glitter Liner Silver (dress)
Viva Decor - Gold
Martha Stewart - Grass Punch
Sizzix Accessory Tool Kit inspired by Susan Tienery Cockburn

30 comments:

  1. Just wonderful this is a fabulous design and a gorgeous die lovely love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous dancing lady die! Lovely card. Thank u for your lovely comment. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Diane! The ladie dancing with the flowers in her hand ... so elegant! The ladybug is so sweet :) She looks so cozy in the picture on the wall!
    Kind regards Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dancing lady looks absolutely gorgeous Diane, really love her dress and the way she seems to hold the pretty flowers! Hugs, Ira x
    ♥Ira’s Crea Corner♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely, love your ballerina.

    have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it when you use the Lady Dancing die! Such a pretty, pretty card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your favorite dancing lady, she looks so lovely. Love how you did her Petal dress, adds a lot of pizzazz. Its a great and colorful card Diane, love it! Hugs.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. Your dress design is brilliant! Love the colours too. you are so clever. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Diane, love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Evening Diane, not for you I guess. Lovely card and her dress is fabulous, love the petals.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card,Diane. Great design. Love the ballerina.

    Hugs,Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice card, I like the dress you made for the ballerina and the little yellow flowers.
    greetings Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my word Diane this is beautiful that image is gorgeous so are the colours and other die cuts, amazing creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, very eyecatching :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another of your wonderful creations.
    Wow! I just LOVE how you have created that beautiful dress.
    Everything is stunning, love it.
    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card, Love de fairy.
    .

    Grtz Giny

    ReplyDelete
  17. A really lovely creation. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is gorgeous. I must look into buying that gorgeous die

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Mothers Day card and love the design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Diane, thank you for paying me a visit and leaving a lovely comment on my blog, so I thought I would stop by to return the kindness. I have been looking at your beautiful die cut creations. Love all the different themes but my favorite is the Garden Butterflies card it is just so pretty. I snagged the Samoas recipe too they look delicious and I just love coconut ! Hugs Lottie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Diane. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comment. Your creations are awesome! I really love the dancing fairy card. 😊
    Have a crafty week. Nann4

    ReplyDelete
  22. Brilliant card. Love the dress idea.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful! How creatively you've used so many dies.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, this is so beautiful! You are always so creative when it comes to those dies. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OH...Diane, your card is absolutely perfect.
    I love the scene and the dress is very good idea.
    Have a nice week.
    Big hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVE this beautiful card- love the leaves as a flower dress- what a fab idea! Love the little lady bug too- great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Diane, love your fairy mother. The leaves are absolutely stunning for her dress!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis