Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Fall Scene





A warm welcome and thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor. 

I got this idea from a tutorial on Tonic Studios website.  They have a wonderful how to but all I had was a Poppy Stamp die so I just made do.

I stretched the window die shape to make either a long window or door.  To create the window I die cut twice and attached so it gave the overall shape one more bottom panel.  To create the wreath I first punched a 1" circle and then used the 1 1/2" circle punch to create the round base for the wreath. I then attached the leaves around the circle.  I punched the four corners and added the sentiment and leaves to the bottom and mounting tape to the back of the window frame.

I am tickled pink to introduce you to my new friend and follower, thank you for joining:
Rachel of Knee deep in paper


Materials:
Poppy Stamp - Small Madison Arched Window
Impression Obsession - Small Leaf Set
Elizabeth Craft - Season's Greetings 
EK Success Corner Victorian Lace Punch
Mounting Tape
Viva Decor Black
Gold Rhinestones
1 1/2" round and 1" round punch

28 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Diane, I have yet to try extending the window die successfully. You have done a terrific job here. Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Diane, the colours are fabulous and the dies too, wonderful scene, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely creation and hang on, Summer hasn't really arrived here yet, let alone Fall, as you call it. Great colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Diane, love the colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job extending that window die! Love the wreath on the door too!

    Wonderful card.

    I am just above you, in Langley, B.C. ...just outside of Vancouver! I have relatives that live in Bellingham, and Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative! Love the wreath you created and it looks like a welcoming place to come to. Great card for fall.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the wreath on your door a charming card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, beautiful Autmn colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really warm and welcoming card Diane, brilliant creative use of your dies especially on the wreath, it looks fantastic! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Diane! Great idea to stretch your die cut to make the door. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Diane I love the dies you have used and the colours a really pretty creation.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely delightful what a very pretty card the design is so perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colours. I love Autumn :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card,Diane.Love the pearls and the wreath on the door.

    Hugs,Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning and I just adore that wreath 😍

    ReplyDelete
  16. absolutely stunning fall card Diane love your window with the pretty wreathe on it.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful card! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous fall card with the lovely wreath...so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a beautiful card, Diane - wonderful rich colours!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really gorgeous design!! Love the Fall wreath and colors!! Looks fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww, Diane, this is just lovely! Such gorgeous Fall colours!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Diane, what a beautiful Christmascard you heve make, Top!!
    xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great chrissy card Diane, great tip for extending the window die to make a door too, TFS, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is lovely Diane. Not sure about you making fall cards now...we haven't had a full summer yet! It has only just started here.
    Very clever. though.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beautiful door, all decorated with this glorious leaf wreath. I simply LOVE it! Fall cards have become my fav cards to make, (well next to Christmas I guess!) because I love the rich depth of the fall colors. Wonderful use of the door to showcase your pretty leaf decoration..and I love the pop of the yellow-orange. TFS & Happy wkend.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a lovely card Diane. I like everything about it. Your little wreath is super. I've not used that technique before - but am going to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the beautiful wreath and rich Autumn colours-Autumn is my favourite season too probably because it's my birth month lol
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis