Friday, August 7, 2015

Yard Art Red Totem and Glass Flowers

Red Glass Totem

Green Glass Flower
Blue Glass Flower Yard Art
Mikasa Sunflower Frost platter/painted vase yard art
Egg dish, Amber pillar candle holder, crystal candle holder (center)


A warm welcome and thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor. 

I finally finished a red totem for my daughter, I have had the worst time finding glass pieces.
For the glass flower I attached green half marbles onto a plate then a green bowl and a clear glass candle holder with a green marble in the center.  For  more details see previous post.


10 comments:

  1. They look lovely Diane. I imagine it takes a bit of searching out to collect enough glass of the same colours the make pieces like this. I'm sure your daughter will love it. If you lived here you'd have to bring it indoors during winter to protect from hard frosts. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pieces are stunning. I love these totems and the flower. Creative Bliss and Summer Smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pieces Diana, very innovative. Well worth the effort to find the right pieces of glass and end up with such wonderful artwork :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. DIANE:- these pieces you are making are amazing, love this one.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so lovely I love the colours on this Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are just so cool and very creative, great detail added with the marbles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful and bet it looks even better in the sunlight love the green glass flower too
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulously fun pieces for the garden, Diane! These gorgeous upcycled creations are sensational!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your totem is amazing! I think it would be broken soon here, I am too clumsy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis