Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fall Flower Arrangement

A warm welcome and thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower. I want to say I really appreciate all the comments on my last post.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor. 

I am tickled pink to introduce you to my new friends and followers, thank you for stopping by and joining my blog.

Laurie of  I Love A Cloudy Day & Diana of The Nana Diana

Today's offering was a lot of fun to create, first I took one piece of the Adirondack® Alcohol Ink Card stock  and used the applicator stamp with felt and squeezed a little of the three colors and a squeeze of the Alcohol Blending Solution and then stamped the card stock. Next I die cut the pumpkin.  To create the flowers I punched out the two colors and snipped with scissors between the petals and attached two punched flowers for each flower.  The centers are from the Tiny Flower die and I pinched the center before attaching.  I tucked the Massa Leaf behind the pumpkin and attached more flowers.  I die cut the Fleur De Lis Square and attached the pumpkin and then from my computer added the word Fall on a sheet of card stock and die cut with the Pastry label.  To complete I used the Spellbinders Grand Square and attached the label and Fleur De Lis Square.

Materials:

Poppy Stamps - Massa Leaf Background
Memory Box - Pastry Labels
Impression Obsession - Pumpkin & Tiny Flowers
Spellbinder - Fleur De Lis Squares
Spellbinders  - Grand Nestabilities Grand Squares
EK Sucess - Daisy Punch
Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Ink - Sunset Orange, Sunshine Yellow & Gold Mixative
Tim Holtz® Adirondack® Alcohol Ink Card stock (4 1/4" X 5 1/2" 20 pack
Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Ink Applicator Stamp Handle and Felt
Ranger Adirondack Alcohol  Blending Solution

16 comments:

  1. Stunning fall flower decoration Diane! I love the pumpkin as a vaze and yhe beautiful fall coloured flowers :) I'ts such a pitty we don't have Halloween in Holland but I made a Halloween creation and I would love to get your opinion about it :)
    Hugs Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fall bouquet in the pumpkin is such a cute and pretty idea. Love the framework too! Beautiful card for fall. We still haven't seen any of the fall weather yet, but hopefully soon.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Diane, such lovely autumn colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a novel idea usubg that lovely pumpkin as a vase. Your flowers are gorgeous. A very pretty autumn card Diane. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the die cut frame and great idea using a pumkin as a vase
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pumpkin vase! The colour of the pumpkin looks so realistic after using the inks and the flowers are just lovely. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty pumpkin full of flowers Diane :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh another super Autumnal card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Diana.
    I love the colours and the flowers.
    And the pumpkin as a vase .....super.

    Hugs Giny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Diane, this is gorgeous, I love the dies you've used to make the scene, loving the colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty, I love flowers in pumpkins !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my this is beautiful Diane those flowers are so pretty I love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these great autumn blossoms in your pumpkin!! What a lovely design, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Diane,

    Very pretty card.Such a original idea flowers in a pumpkin.It looks like a vase.

    Hugs,Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis