Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Fall In The Country


A warm welcome and thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower. I want to say I really appreciate all the comments on my last post.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor. 

Ever since our weather has gotten cooler the deer have decided to become very pesky. They are eating the leaves off of plants that in the past they have never touched.  They really go after the Dogwood trees, breaking branches and stripping off all the leaves.   They vacuum up all the fruit tree leaves so I never have to rake.

Recently when we were out of town upon returning home I noticed that all the Fuji apples are now missing from the trees.  This I can not blame on the deer (my husband calls them forest rats) since the trees are trimmed up high enough the deer can not reach the branches.  Really I have no idea what happened to the apples, we have bears but there is no damage to the trees. The birds may peck them but never has ever one gone missing.    

Materials:
Impression Obsession - Wide Tree, Small Cabin & Mini Pumpkins
Memory Box - Classic Tom Turkey
Poppy Stamps - Festive Turkey
Martha Stewart - Grass Punch & Small Maple Leaves

18 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! BEARS! Eek! We have deer here but no bears of course. Not real sure I'd like that at all! That's good that you don't have to rake the leaves though.

    Speaking of leaves! These are so pretty. Love all those colors of fall and the little turkeys are a perfect addiction. Wonderful!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been working girl! Each Thanksgiving card gets cuter and cuter.
    Hugs, Anne xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if it is possible raccoons got your apples? OR did someone come and pick them while you were gone? hmmmm...I think you ought to investigate this mystery. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. The place to be...:-), love it!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another wonderful scene Diane! Love the turkey and the squirrel in the tree. You'll have to keep us up to date on the 'Mystery of the missing apples', sorry it made me think of an Agatha Christie book :). Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Diane, love the little squirrel :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous scene card with your lovely turkey featuring. What a shame about your apples. Fuji are one of our favourites that hubby buys in the supermarket when he does the shopping. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A mystery! I'm curious what happened to the apples! Could it be squirrels? I see one in your card too and it's so cute :) Gorgeious card Diane!
    Hugs Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cards - great scenes :-)
    Hope you find the apple thief!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the fantastic Fall scene Diane this is what I picture Autumn to be like in the USA, superb make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card Diane, you have created another wonderful scene with lots of lovely details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't know how I have missed this but totally love it, those turkeys just crack me up, fantastic scene.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant card and love the detail. Sweet squirrel, we have 2 that live in our garden. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Superb scene autumn !
    I love it, my dear Diane.
    Have a nice day.
    Big hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this wonderful autumn scene with your turkeys and pumpkins and squirrel!! Awesome design, Diane!

    I am so sorry about your apples!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow that is something that the deer are eating more than normal, and so weird about the apples, you don't suppose someone came and made themselves at home and picked them.
    Love your squirrel in the tree, we have one that now decided to eat all our bird seeds and is destroying our feeders to get to them, they are so cute when they aren't destroying things!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great scene you have created,lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely scene you pieced together here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis