Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Thanksgiving Turkey



A warm welcome and thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower. I want to say I really appreciate all the comments on my last post.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor. 

A printed a picture of a wild turkey off the web so I had something to go by and then tried to ink the die cut turkey with black, golden and some blue.  I stamped it with the VersaMark Watermark Stamp and dusted it using the Ranger Ink Embossing Powder Clear and then heat embossed.

Too bad the picture does not really show the true colors.  I thought it would be fun to tuck some pumpkins into the grass and add some Fall colored leaves and then finish with the die cut Thanksgiving.

Materials:
Poppy Stamps - Gourds and Pumpkins & Vintage Happy Thanksgiving
Memory Box Classic Tom Turkeys
Spellbinders Matting Basics A
VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
Ranger Ink Embossing Powder Clear
Heat Tool for embossing
Martha Stewart Fall colored inks
Martha Stewart Grass punch

20 comments:

  1. A wonderful Thanksgiving card Diane, a fabulous turkey and lovely autumn details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty, pretty card! Love that gobbler and the pumpkins tucked into the grass. Great card for Thanksgiving!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Fall design with the turkey scene!! Love the colorful leaves especially!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Autumn card and love the pumpkins. The turkey looks good enough to eat!!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always Diane a brilliant scene, great dies and colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diane.....Thought this Turkey was cute when I first saw it.....you made this adorable card perfectly, darling scene for Thanksgiving. Annie B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful, colourful card Diane :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear Diane,
    Your card is adorable.
    I love the scene and the turkey.
    Have a nice day my sweetie.
    Big hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you've done a great job with your turkey Diane. Another pretty scene. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Diane, the turkey looks so majestic, brilliant little dies hidden there too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh please don't eat the turkey!! Fabby card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun Thanksgiving card Diane! The autumn colors look so pretty :)
    Hugs Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these pumpkins in the grass and your grand Thanksgiving turkey!! Wonderful work, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous such a lovely clever design just lovely love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanksgiving is not something we celebrate over this side of the pond, I wish we did, I like my food!
    A super card, love your turkey and all the festive trimmings!

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. You did a fantastic job on that turkey and such a great fall scene to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your turkey and like your idea of hiding the pumpkins in the grass. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant card for Thanksgiving Diane that is one cute looking Turkey the Autumn colours are wonderful.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis