Monday, November 23, 2015

Milk Glass Vase table decorations

A warm welcome and thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower. I want to say I really appreciate all the comments on my last post.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor. 

Do It Yourself Table Decoration

Today's project started with several Thrift Store finds that I decided to make into flower arrangements.  I added a little Grip N Stick tape to the edges of the glass and then attached the Styrofoam ball.  I used a pair of wire cutters and cut off all but about 1" of the wire from each paper flower stalk.  To add the flowers start at the bottom of the Styrofoam ball and create a row then just continue to fill until the ball is covered.  You Will Need 2 packages of 144 pieces of the artificial roses for each ball.  I thought this would be a fun table decoration for the holidays. 

Materials:
144 pc Chic Mini Artificial paper Rose Red Flower (2 packages for each ball)
Styrofoam 4" ball
Fibre Craft - Grip N Stick green stick adhesive (Michael's Craft Store or Amazon)
Several Thrift Store Milk glass Vases

17 comments:

  1. Wow, these are gorgeous, what a fabulous idea and could also be a gift to someone.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, beautiful done. It look great on the table.
    Greetings Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sweetheart roses look so pretty with the milkglass, Diane! I know they will be beautiful on your holiday table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very sweet. My mom had quite a nice collection of milk glass. I wish I had some of it now! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, I really love the red roses!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous centre pieces for your table Diane! The roses and milk glass go together beautifully. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous idea, Diana.
    The roses looks pretty with the milkglass.
    grtz Giny

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look wonderful Dianne, and relatively simple to make :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful job you've done. The little roses look so pretty in your little white vases. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work Diane, and the colour of those roses is so rich against the white of the vases, love them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my these are really gorgeous!! Love the pop of red flowers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Diane! Words don't describe this creation so just one word ... stunning! ;)
    Hugs Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and just pops against those white vases!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I great idea and they look beautiful love the rich red flowers against the pure white
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, these look gorgeous, love the deep red against the white. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think they will be quite charming and elegant as a table decor for Christmas! What a great idea and I just might have a drawer full of unused tiny flowers ...! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis