Sunday, December 6, 2015

Golden Berry Sprig (negative die)

A warm welcome and thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower. I want to say I really appreciate all the comments on my last post.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor. 

Another quick and easy design, I used the negative die cut from two berry sprigs and dotted them with Viva Decor Gold and added the bow.  I framed them using the matting basics.

Materials:
Poppy Stamps - Berry Sprig
Memory Box - Tiny Bow
Spellbinders - 5 X 7 Matting Basics A
Viva Decor - Gold Pen

15 comments:

  1. A wonderful CAS style card Diane love how you have used the negative to create such a fabulous looking card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make it sound so easy but I would make a complete hash of this lol!
    Fabulous CAS card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty, Diane! I love your negative die over the green with your shimmery golden berries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty card and a brilliant design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quick and easy - and beautiful! Love this Diane.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the use of the negative of the die, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how beautiful, love the simple elegance of this Christmas card...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I have this die, never thought of using it upside down.
    Great card and great idea.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Diane, great way to use the negatoves :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH...Diane ! Splendide creation !!!
    I love it !
    Have a nice day, my dear.
    Big hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very creative, great way to get two cards out of one cut, love this idea, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow this is so beautiful!! Love the delicate branch with the accents of gold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful CAS card Diane love the delicate branch and great use of negative die-cut
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the simplicity of this card!! Beautifully done but all your Christmas cards are especially pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis