Sunday, December 27, 2015

Have a happy holiday

A warm welcome and thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower. I want to say I really appreciate all the comments on my last post.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor. 

I thought it would be fun to use pink for the background and dot it with the Viva Decor pen.  I added a little mounting tape behind the middle of the mountain landscape layer and assembled the snowman, then added the tree and cardinals.

Materials:
DCWV 12 X 12 card stock stack Glitzy Glitter  (JoAnn Craft Store) 
Cheery Lynn Designs - Frosty the Snowman
Impression Obsession - Fir Trees, Cardinals & Mountain Landscape layers
Viva Decor Clear pen

13 comments:

  1. Oh what a smashing card Diane I love the pink background and the silver mountings it looks great so does the Snowman, a super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Hope you had a joyous holiday!
    It's back to work tomorrow for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card hope you had a fab Xmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous scene with a great snowman and fabulous background.
    Happy New Year

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, nice snowman.
    greetings Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, this is too too cute Diane, love that glitter paper that you used for snow, very affective, and those Cardinals are so sweet. Happy New Years to you and family! Anne xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just having a visit round my blogland buddies. Your snowman card is a beauty. He's such a happy chappie. Wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy 2016. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this fun snowman and his cardinal friends!! Super cute card, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so sweet, love the shimmer of snow and your snowman is just way too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun and beautiful christmascard Diane! The dots are a very nice touch :) Happy new year!
    Hugs Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful :-)
    Sorry, I have been AWOL. Just caught up with your blog.
    Many thanks for visiting my blogs this year.
    Happy 2016 to you and your family xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great scene and fabulous dies,love the snowman-hope you had a great Christmas and best wishes for the New Year
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis