Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Love Birds

Just a Note:
I have noticed other bloggers saying they have lost followers, mine decreased by 6 in one day several weeks ago.  I don't believe people are not following I think there might be a problem with how they were following.    I read on Darnell's blog that if they  use a non-Google Account to follow your blog, they need to sign up for a Google Account, and re-follow your blog.  With the internet it is always something or another. You can read the announcement here.

A warm welcome and thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower. I want to say I really appreciate all the comments on my last post.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor. 

Another 10 minute or less design. I am trying to get a little more use out of my dies. I have have the Dove in Love die for at least a year and never used it before.  I die cut the birds twice and then cut out each bird and colored the beak and feet.  I also added a little Wink of Stella on each bird.  Then I attached them to the branch and added some mounting tape to the back of each bird and attached the entire thing to the white card stock.  I added a large matting in red and then another in white.

Materials:
Impression Obsession - Doves In Love
Dee's Distinctively - Chickadee (just the wing)
Memory Box - Lavish Branch
Spellbinders - 5 X 7 Matting Basics A

22 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and makes a gorgeous CAS card..
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Diane. I like how you've put one dove behind the branch and the other in front. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, a love the birds and the colours.
    greetings Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely romantic card, beautiful!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love red and white cards Diane, and this is beautiful :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning...the simple colours and design make it dramatic....my New Years resolution is to sort out my dies and use everyone of them again! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card Diane! The doves are lovely and the red and white colors so pretty:)
    Hugs Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful white love birds on your gorgeous red vines!! Gorgeous work, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! How elegant this is with the dove and very romantic looking as well! :) Brilliant design! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning Diane, the doves die is gorgeous and I love the red and white together, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card Diane, I always think red and white looks so elegant.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally love the red and white, it looks so stunning, classy card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great red and white combo Diane, perfect for two love birds!

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card Diane !!!
    I love it !
    Thank you very much for your kind words, I hope you've gone from wonderful holiday season.
    I wish you a good year and all full of happiness for 2016.
    Big hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so very pretty and elegant! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. so very sweet, just perfect valentine!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a wonderful card! It has a real elegance about it and the red and white combo looks fab!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. How beautiful! Good you removed the dust off those dies, they're lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I lost a few followers in one day too wondered if it was something I said lol-love the doves and how you get so much out of your dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis