Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Valentine Surprise


Just a Note:
I have noticed other bloggers saying they have lost followers, mine decreased by 6 in one day several weeks ago.  I don't believe people are not following I think there might be a problem with how they were following.    I read on Darnell's blog that if they  use a non-Google Account to follow your blog, they need to sign up for a Google Account, and re-follow your blog.  With the internet it is always something or another.

A warm welcome and thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower. I want to say I really appreciate all the comments on my last post.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor. 

This design certainly falls in the 10 minute or less category.  I die cut the frame in white and used the larger pieces for the center and outside frame.  Before attaching to red card stock I added some mounting tape to add a little dimension to the center two pieces. I thought it would be fun to create the little boy as a silhouette and add some a heart bouquet behind him.  I cut off the bells from the Mistletoe and Bells die and just used the top part.
  
Materials:
Impression Obsession  - Boy with flowers, Rectangle 6 in one frame & Mistletoe & bells.
Martha Stewart - Heart Confetti punch

22 comments:

  1. Love this card, great bright red and white then the black image looks stunning against them, brilliant design.
    It started before Christmas but so far I have only lost one but in the comments by blogger it was not suppose to start till 11th January, so there could be quite a big loss then. Like you say it seems to be one thing after another.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Diane! This is ADORABLE! Love this sweet silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, the colours makes the card sparkle and the boy is very nice.
    For you a great year!
    greetings Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful silhouette card Diane.
    I have lost 4 of my followers, but apparently, on Jan 11th we can all expect to lose more! :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet and beautiful Valentine!! Love the black, white and red!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Valentine card Diane! It doesn't show that it is a ten minute card or less ;)
    Hugs Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Diana, Happy New Year to you and your family.
    I love your Valentine card, the design and dies are fab, and good for you being ahead of the game, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Diane, I'd never have know this was a quick card. Love how you've adapted your image and used the hearts. Very clever. I don't remember visiting you this year so wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy 2016 Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sweet. I like the silhouette of the boy but you have to be kidding that it only took 10 mins!! It would take me that just to get the supplies together and a further 30mins to gather my wits before I even started. Lol. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year to you Diane. Gorgeous card. Valentine will be around soon enough!! Eeek!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet is this Valentine, Diane! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and sweet Valentine card,Diane.Nice colours.

    Hugs,Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful and beautiful red/white card! Fantabulous design! XX~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, how adorable! I love those frames and use them all the time. Love the center die cut, too. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Diane I love this beautiful card the colours and frames are excellent the little boy is so adorable a perfect 'love' card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. that is just adorable and very creative, like his heart bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Best wishes for the New Year Diane and gorgeous card love all the diecut frames-I read something on Paulines blog about the loss of followers too-I lost quite a few in one day too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A perfect card for a sweet valentine. Love this silhouette with his hearts bouquet, and so well used with the frames and red & white colors. I gained a follower that I know who it is, the number increased by one more. I can't tell if that is someone who was already a follower, or it's a new follower, or just blogger acting up. I read the same info on folks having to have a google account. I don't do the circles and google +, so I can't comment on some blogs. I won't rejoin Plus, as I stumbled into that some while back, had a big problem, and Darnell helped me fix it. So if I have to do the Plus to comment, I just back away. Wish blogger would just leave things alone, but guess that is too much to hope for, with a free service!!! Happy New Year, TFS & Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!! What a darling Valentine!! I love that wonderful silhouette!! Super fun and sweet with the hearts and framed around it as well! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very sweet! The frames are so pretty and I love his generous bouquet! She is one lucky girl ; ) Thanks for sharing. ~Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis