Saturday, January 9, 2016

With Love Valentine

Just a Note:
I have noticed other bloggers saying they have lost followers, mine decreased by 6 in one day several weeks ago.  I don't believe people are not following I think there might be a problem with how they were following.    I read on Darnell's blog that if they  use a non-Google Account to follow your blog, they need to sign up for a Google Account, and re-follow your blog.  With the internet it is always something or another. You can read the announcement here.

A warm welcome and thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower. I want to say I really appreciate all the comments on my last post.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor. 

Another 10 minute or less design. I am trying to get a little more use out of my dies.  I die cut the Lattice Heart with white card stock and took some scissors and trimmed the center piece away.  Then trimmed the silhouette boy and girl and attached to the center of Lattice Heart and added the fun red center heart.  I attached the heart string to the top and matted it with another piece of white card stock.

Materials:
Cheery Lynn Designs- Lattice Heart & Vines
Impression Obsession - Girl with Easter Basket & Boy with Basket
Penney Black - Heart String

22 comments:

  1. What a really pretty card. What beautiful dies that I've not seen before. The silhouettes are lovely. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Valentine card, beautiful heart x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is so elegant and very pretty!! Love the string of hearts at the top!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane such a beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Diane this is such a lovely, romantic creation a little beauty
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diane, another gorgeous card from you, I love the dies and your colour choices, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Valentines card, some lovely dies.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card Diane :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Diane,

    A very belated happy New year to you and your family. Love the card, especially the fancy heart, so beautiful.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty valentine card, Diane. Happy 2016.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is just so sweet, they look perfect inside the heart, great idea and cute heart swag too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The perfect depiction of young love! What a wonderful Valentine, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a nice card, the heart is very pretty. It makes me happy.
    greetings Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely card, Diane! Less than 10 minutes?! Wow!!! I love the silhouette effect you created by cutting out the center and adding the silhouette with the glitter heart - so romantic! Still can't believe you did all that in less than 10 minutes. Thank you for stopping by my blog - it was much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely card Diane. Under 10 minutes!! It would take me longer than that to choose the dies!!! Haa Haa!
    After seeing your note re followers I looked at mine. I appear to have gained one or two!!
    Thanks for your kind comments.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your silhouette die is so cute, beautiful heart and a very pretty card..
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful and romantic card,Diane.love that very pretty heart.

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Diane! Lovely heart banner and such an elegant center heart die cut~ Karen O

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the pink for valentines. A very pretty die cut.10 mins you say! I am sadly lacking in speed.
    hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable Valentine! I enjoy seeing your die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card and can't believe it only took ten mins -takes me longer than that to locate all my papers and to decide which dies to use lol-beautiful card by the way
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis