Saturday, January 16, 2016

Won't You Be Mine

A warm welcome and thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower. I want to say I really appreciate all the comments on my last post.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor. 

Another 10 minute or less design. I matted this entire card using the Matting Basics B.  To create the banner I die cut one in white, red and black and slightly overlapped them to create the shadow effect.  For the heart tower I die cut several white Heart Strings and glued them in a triangle shape and then added some glitter red hearts.

Materials:
Spellbinders 5 X & Matting Basics B
Spellbinders Ribbon Banners
Penny Black - Heart String
Impression Obsession - Classic Truck
Martha Stewart - Confetti Heart punch
Mounting Tape

22 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Diane :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your creation is beautiful love the red, black and white and your dies are so cute hope it goes to someone special..
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card from you using some splendid dies. I really like the way you've triple cut the banner and the heart towers are very impressive. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, romantic themed card Diane love those dies you have used a truly wonderful creation
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Diane, a fabulous design - great use of your dies.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a load of heart.....adorable card! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, love what you have done with the sentiment and a wonderful Valentines card for a male.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tri coloured banner and great stack of hearts in the truck
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card ! and I love the scene.
    Have a nice day.
    Big hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your truckload of love is adorable, Diane! And I love your fabulous sentiment banner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow this is so darn cute!! I just love the load of hearts in the pick up truck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card Diane! Love the car filled with hearts :)
    Hugs Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the dimension and the layering with the black is a great touch, cool layering on the sentiment banner too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card, nice all those hearts. The banner look great with red and black.
    greetings Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a gorgeous card Diane! Such a sweet greeting; with a 'truck full' of love! Really like that lil' truck~ Great work! ~Karen O

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just adorable. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this truck! It's on my wish list. So cute and useful, I think. Adorable with the hearts. You can put so many things in that bed!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely card Diane, love the truck.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis