Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Birthday Delivery

A warm welcome and thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower. I want to say I really appreciate all the comments on my last post.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor. 

Another quick and easy card design.  I die cut from red glitter paper the bike and then punched the balloons.  I attached the balloon bundle to the Crisp Bow and added the words and framed the card and I was done.  Really this is the last birthday design for a while.

Materials:
Memory Box - Crisp Bow & Brand New Bicycle
Impression Obsession - Happy Birthday
Martha Stewart - Balloon Punch

18 comments:

  1. So fresh and full of springtime, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Diane, lovely dies and great colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design love the sparkly balloons love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful birthday card,Diane.Love the bike with the balloons and the colours.

    Hugs,Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really fun card Diane. I recently made some cards using bicycles too. We must be thinking of spring! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marvelous design, I love this scene.
    Big hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so cool, love the sparkle balloons and the way you used the bow die

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card, nice the bicycle with the glitter balloons.
    greetings Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant design and love the image you have created. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous, fun card Diane it is full of happiness and joy perfect for a birthday
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the fun card hgreat bicycle die and love the sparkly balloons
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card,sorry I have been MIA

    ReplyDelete
  13. A cool card, Diane. I like the textural feeling of the balloons.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have been making lots of really fun birthday cards. Handmade is always better than mass produced store bought cards. Embracing Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous card Diane, a lovely CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those sparkly balloons! So festive and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, the balloons! Love how sweet they look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis