Sunday, February 14, 2016

Celebrate Your Day

A warm welcome and thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower. I want to say I really appreciate all the comments on my last post.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor. 

As you can see from my previous posts it is Birthday season, here is another really simple design.  I wanted the circles to look as if they were bursting out of the Apothecary jar.  Kids might like making this design since really all they need to do is punch out circles.

Materials:
Poppy Stamps - Vintage Happy Birthday
Memory Box - Vintage Apothecary Jar
Fiskars - 1/4" circle punch
EK Success -1/2" punch
Assorted Glitter Stock Paper


15 comments:

  1. Well they certainly do Diane and really pretty they look too. A very clever idea. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Diane, I love the dies and the wonderful bright colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fabulous. Really like the candy "bursting" from that little jar. Such a FUN Birthday card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, colourful card Diane I always love how you use the dies
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fabulous and a great idea, love all the different coloured glitter.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I think you really achieved it too!! Brilliant card and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card Diane, a really bright and cheerful design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card, so sparkling and colourfull. Nice idea.
    greetings Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card ! Diane !!!
    I love idea with glitter.
    Big hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This explosion of sweets is prefect for a fun birthday design, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this celebration card the vibrant colours and design are just perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. They certainly look great as if they are spilling out
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another wonderful sparkly creation! This totally makes me think of candies. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis