Thursday, February 4, 2016

Lace Hearts

A warm welcome and thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower. I want to say I really appreciate all the comments on my last post.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor. 

I had no idea where I was going with this design when I started.  I first die cut the heart in white and then in pink, I liked the pink better so I glued the white behind it and used the lacy inside die for the center.   I added mounting tape to the back of heart.  I embossed another piece of pink card stock and framed it with white card stock. then added the fun corners and framed that in black card stock and finally white.

Materials:
Spellbinders - Lace Hearts
Cuttlebug - Textile Embossing Folder
Cheery Lynn Designs - Lace Corner Deco F
Small pink rhinestones

24 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Diane, such an elegant design and pretty pinks.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So classy this is such a beautiful card the dies and design are wonderful Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful card Diane. The pink is so pretty and I love that heart. A super Valentine. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card in pink. The heart is nice and I like the embossed background.
    greetings Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty, pretty Valentine! Love the way you did the corners on this too Diane. A beautiful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card , Diana.
    I love the colour.
    A super valentine card.

    Grtz Giny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another pretty Valentine's card Diane, love the heart and the embossed background. (I think I might have that folder somewhere!)

    Have a good weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and elegant card,Diane.Love the heart and the embossing.Very pretty colours.

    Hugs,Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this pink beauty! Awesome work, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Diane,
    what a brilliant card, and that heart is so beautiful and lacy.
    Great design also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Diane, what a really pretty card, it's a gorgeous heart die and your design is fabulous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful, lacy heart! The white behind it looks pretty and shows off the design. Love the embossed background and those corner dies, too. Lots of wonderful texture and interest in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of lovely layering going on here and I love all the gorgeous pink. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi.....Love this Valentines card.....so delicate and beautiful, fine job on this one, for sure. Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's beautiful, I love the addition of the gems in the corner. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning, love the dies you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful, romantic card Diane the heart and the colour of pink is fabulous
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  18. so lovely, like your gem placement here

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your card so romantic.
    The design is perfect.
    Thank you so much for so nice comments in my blog.
    Big hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card love the die-cut heart and embossing
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis