Friday, February 19, 2016

Spring Day

A warm welcome and thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower. I want to say I really appreciate all the comments on my last post.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor. 

I first die cut the blue frame using the Spellbinders Matting Basics and added mounting tape to the back,  I used the Cloud Border and created a mask for the background.    Next I die cut the tree, grass, leaves, squirrels birds and grass.  I used the Sizzix Accessory tool kit to shape the flowers and added a drop of Viva Decor Peridot to each flower center.

Materials:
Spellbinders - 5 x 7 Matting Basics A
Poppy Stamps - Viola Leaves
Memory Box - Peace Doves, Grand Alder Tree & Prairie Grass
Taylored Expressions - Cloud Border Die
Impression Obsession - Tiny flowers & Squirrel Set
Mounting Tape
Sizzix Accessory, Tool Kit inspired by Susan Tierney-Cockburn
Viva Decor - Peridot light green

18 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Diane!! Love the scene you have made, the squirrels and birds are adorable and the pretty pink flowers and the clouds are gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Diane, such a pretty spring scene.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed it looks very Spring like, only wish it did here, lovely creation.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely charming scene you have made Diane. I love seeing what you do with all your dies. It really does remind me of spring. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is a fabulous springtime scene. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and love those squirrels. A pretty scene. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have created a very sweet scene herec

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh how pretty - Spring is coming :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a cute card! I love the way you build up scenes with dies, I'd never think to do that. Sorry it's taken me so long to visit, cold is finally gone! Have a great week, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful scene, have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely gorgeous Diane such a wonderful Spring time scene, exquisite
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty this is lovely such patience making all those delicate flowers beautiful love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card! I enjoyed the Birthday cards in the previous posts too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous!! I love the pretty tree that you created. The flowers are so delicate. I love the little squirrels tucked in the grass. Such a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Diane, what a beautiful Spring scene, wonderful dies, and so creative, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful spring scene, love all the flowers :) I think those spellbinder matting dies are my most used dies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card and love the blossoms
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. fabulous card love all the spring detail - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis