Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Garden Nymph

Happy Wednesday and thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower. I want to say I really appreciate all the comments on my last post.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor. 

Wow we had a strong wind and rain storm yesterday, knocked out power, blew branches everywhere and some folks had trees come down.  Made for a good day to stay indoors and make cards.

The dancing lady die has always been my most favorite because you can use it so many ways.  I used some left over pieces from other designs to create this card.  I die cut the Lady and added a black shirt then attached some Viola Leaves and silver card stock cut outs from the inside parts of the Crisp Bows.  I added a few Tiny flowers and dotted them with Peridot light green.  I attached the Leafy Sprig and more Tiny Flowers.  For her hat it was a left over tiny pumpkin which I dded some Tiny Flowers and the Cardinal.  I punched the grass and tucked some Tulips into it and added the Mountain Landscape to the top.   

Materials:
Impression Obsession - Mountain Landscape Layers, Tiny Flowers & Cardinals
Poppy Stamps - Tulip Fanfare,Leafy Sprig, Viola Leaves
Memory Box - Lady Dancing - Crisp Bows & Garden Tools
Martha Stewart - Grass Pinch
Viva Decor Peridot light green

20 comments:

  1. Gosh, what a stunning card, so spring like, love the vibrant colours. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Diane love the lady she is so lovely dancing her way through the flowers, a very happy card I love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous scene using some fabulous dies. We have had snow today so nice to see something Springlike.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, the lady is very glad it is almost springtime. And me too.
    greetings Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet card,your nymph is dressed perfectly..love this!!...hot over the bigpond in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous scene I'm always blown over when you do those tiny tiny flowers they must take ages and look so good such patience a very lovely card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Diane. I love the way you've made her skirt from leaves. You are so inventive with your dies. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh- She is so cute, Diane. Makes me think of Spring and Mary Poppins! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely fabulous, Diane! It screams springtime joy to me! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad that you're safe from all that wind you had!
    Love your fun card and that little gal always reminds me of Mary Poppins! So cute and pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty and such creative uses for the dies, fun spring card!
    Sorry to hear about the storm and lost of your power, glad you didn't have too much damage.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning work Diane, I love your dies and what to create with them, love your pretty colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Diane! She is having fun with all the beautiful colors and flowers :)
    Hugs Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Diane!! I love this card!! So whimsical and fun!! Your details are just spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card those little flowers are so sweet and look so pretty your young lady is really lovely, spring is on its way I hope..have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Our Dancing Lady, just super!! This is so joyful, really the flowers, her dancing body and all that fun stuff that surrounds her. Lovely!!
    Cheers, Annie B.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun card! Love that die cut dancing lady!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all the different little element on this. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Spring card and always admire how you can make a scene with just different dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis