Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Spring Day

Thank you for coming by to visit my blog and a big thanks to you if you have the time to leave a comment and/or join as a follower. I want to say I really appreciate all the comments on my last post.  Please let me know you stopped by, so I can be sure and return the favor. 

Still raining, since October 1 2015 until today we have had 42 inches of rain.  We have now set an all time high.  Really I am so looking forward to some dry weather.

I am still playing with my cheap watercolor set, I painted the background using watercolor paper  my set and then die cut the pink and white oval frame and used mounting tape behind the white for a little dimension.  I added the wide tree and tiny pink flowers and dotted them with pink Viva Decor.  Then added the grass, ducks flower and bunny.

Materials:
Spellbinders - Grand Ovals
Poppy Stamps - Leafy Sprig & Bunny Buddies
Memory Box - Peace Doves
Impression Obsession - Tiny Flowers, Farm Girl & Wide Tree
Scotch Mounting Tape
Viva Decor 
Martha Stewart - Grass Punch or any grass die of your choice
Sizzix Accessory Tool Kit Inspired by Susan Tierney-Cockburn
Artist's Loft Fundamentals Watercolor Pan set


25 comments:

  1. This card is so darling. You have created a beautiful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful scene you have created, so cute. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. Love the blossoms on the tree and the little flower garden you created. Beautiful card design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh Diane, sounds like Washington is awash, that's some amount of rain. Hope the dry good weather kicks in soon.
    Now your wonderful card is full of Spring, I love your little scene, fabulous dies, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful scene Diane. I like how you've painted the sky then added to it. Love all the dear little creatures. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Spring card Diane I love the Cherry Blossom tree also the bunny and ducks a super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a gorgeous spring card, beautiful tree and I love all the little animal
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like trees around where I live. Pretty pink flowers on the trees. Your tree is so pretty too. Love the cute bunny and ducks. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that tree branch and nice to see a few ducks on an Easter card.
    Brilliant card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am always amazed with your tiny blossoms,gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful scene you've created with your lovely sky background. It's sounds like you need some dry weather soon. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful card, love the scene and pretty little flowers.
    Hope you'll have a lovely and sunny weather soon x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous spring scene Diane! I love the egg/oval shape filled with beautiful details and colors!
    Hugs Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH...fantastic scene !!!
    I love it !
    Big hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Diane, love the ducks.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty, very impressed by your precision attaching this tiny details....

    ReplyDelete
  17. How absolutely perfect for Easter, Diane! Your card is an intricate beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So lovely this is just the perfect design and Easter card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous little scene here you have created and your water colour background is lovely. I only have a cheap watercolour set myself. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Dia.....Your doing great with the watercoloring, beautiful sky! This is my most favorite scene.....love all of it, Ducks are precious in this.
    Cheers, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  21. This card will make someone very happy. I love love love it!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful little Spring scene
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful Spring/Easter scene,Diane.Love the colours.Very pretty flowers.

    Hugs,Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  24. such a cute spring scene, I especially love the tree branch with flowers, I really need to get my set out :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just such a beautiful scene. It's amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis