Saturday, January 21, 2017

Chibitronics Light Up Birthday Card

Finished Card 

With battery pressed on card

I wanted to try my hand at making a really simple light up card using the Chibitronics kit I ordered from Amazon.  It actually is very easy to use and I was able to get my card to light up on my first try.  The kit comes with a nice instruction booklet, LED Stickers in all colors, coin cell batteries, battery clip and a roll of self adhesive Copper tape.  I also watched several video's that feature different ways to create your lights.  I only wanted the candle to light up so I used one LED directly behind the candle.  I hope you will give this technique a try.

Materials:
Chibitronics Kit 
Poppy Stamps - Birthday Candles
Memory Box - Petite Cake & Pastry Labels
Impression Obsession - Happy Birthday
Spellbinders - Standard Circle Large

19 comments:

  1. Wonderful light up card Diane!! A lovely simple card and then you press here and then...Ta Dah.. a really special card. Love it.
    The Chibitronics kit are extremely expensive in the UK or I would buy one to play with. My light up card had the tiny lights on a wire which was not as good as your kit. Can't wait to see more :). Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a surprise! First I see a 'normal' card but the second one is showing a light behing the candle. What a great idea!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane how fabulous, beautifully designed card and a brilliant idea, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. My daughter says Cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. COOL looking! Love your card and the light up feature is so fun. I'll have to check out those kits.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, cool, never seen anything like this in blogland. Original!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty card Diane, such a fabulous idea.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is amazing Diane! I love the fact that it lights up!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really fabulous card and love the way it lights up.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Diane this is brilliant!! Amazing fun. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this fabulous birthday card with your delightful lighted candle!! Awesome work, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  12. terrific job, I love these cards that light up, I have been seeing them all over the place, I love the way it looks lit up too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh that is so beautiful and what a bonus that it lights up!! looks great either way but i'll bet kiddos would love this!!!

    and how nice to see you. i am so happy you enjoyed my images, i am a beach lover!!!


    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word I just LOVE your wonderful light up card design!! Such a stunning job and getting one to work...I still haven't mastered that yet!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty i love this design love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so clever....I will definitely be giving this a go. Thank you for sharing this fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute light up design.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by for a visit, and leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one of them, and they are really appreciated. Thank you so much,
Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis